Women in their 20's trying for their first baby!!!

Well having the weirdest and most painful/uncomfortable AF :( started at 6pm tonight - 3 days late :(

So the start of a new cycle. I am full of hope.

I am off work so without the normal stressing feel when I'm there

I plan on taking soy Iso

I am taking pre conception tablets and vitamin c

We use conceive plus or preseed each time we bd

Will bd every other night after AF until after pos opk

I will opk to determine O date

We will bd 3 days after O.

Is there anything I could be doing to help Increase our chances?

I'm looking into ordering some soft cups for after bd.

Please offer suggestions - thank you and good luck ladies xxx

Ive been reading about Geritol nd some other people mentioned it on other threads, ifyou can get this product you should try it!! :) I will try to get it this weekend.

My AF is due today, but no sign yet although I am feeling cramps and whatnot. I also tested on tuesday and it was a BFN.... Theres still hope but if this is not the month we might take a break because I dont want to have a summer baby.. :)

Keep you all posted and anyone else have news<???

i am new to this

i had sex 14 days after my periods and 14 days before my other periods, i felt pregnant and got all excited but i am on my periods just after 2 day late and i tested it was negative(sad) but i still feel pregnant(maybe its my mind) a week before i have been nausea, lower back pain(never had em), low abdominal pain and slightly tired, even now on my periods i am flowing just normally but the pains are way too much

could i be pregnant, should i do test after periods?

Hello!

New to this site, and not up to par with the lingo! Lol

I am 25 and my husband and I are in the process of trying to have our first little one! I was the child of a young mom and all of the women in my family had babies in their mid-late 20's. I love that my family is so close and so active, and I can't wait to be just as close and active with my little one. It's nice to know that the majority of my family will still be active and healthy and will get to enjoy the little one as much as me and my husband!

I just started trying this week. As a matter of fact, tonight is the big night to try and conceive! Any suggestions or advice? We are hopeful for a little girl and I have read up on several methods and such to try and better our odds, but I'm not sure if any of them are really even worth trying or if I should just try all the way up to and on my ovulation date (oct. 17th)

Yep I'm here, I think. In a bit of a situation at the moment - think I'm having a chemical pregnancy... been over 2 years of TTC now...

Yep I'm here, I think. In a bit of a situation at the moment - think I'm having a chemical pregnancy... been over 2 years of TTC now...
Oh hun, I feel ur pain. Don't be depressed, be hopeful, at d end of every tunnel there's a light.
I had a break ttc since last year April, just resumed back.

It can be really stressful ttc, but at least you know you can get pregnant if you have gotten a BFP... Ive been trying for almost as long and have never once missed a period or had a BFP when testing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->