Women in their 20's trying for their first baby!!!

I'm 25 and hubs is 24. we've been trying for over a year..i was just diagnosed with PCOS...i hate it when people are always asking ..when are you going to have a baby and then i tell them a quick version of what we are going through and they say oh you have time! that is so frustrating....

Im 28, and have been married since June last year!

This month is our first try, Im not exactly what you call maternal and love kids and babies and long for one like some of you ladies on here, we decided to try two weeks ago and now im getting more and more used to the idea and really hope for a BFP now, I was terrified at first and i couldnt let my husband do the deed in me hehehe

Im on my TWW now, I can test from Saturday i believe (4 days before period due)

Im totally clueless about TTC and babies!
ℓ☺ℓ,that's how it is. Hopefully we'll all enjoy motherhood.

can i join???
ive jsut turned 26 and my other half is about to turn 31. we are trying for our first baby. Weve been trying since i came off bc in December 2011.

Im currently waiting to ov and am on cd19 (ov averages between cd16 and 21 so far) so hoping it will come over the next 4 days.

using opks to keep a track of ov!

this month weve kind of stepped things down as it became a bit of a chore bd-ing EVERY day or every other day!!!

although we have decided to bd from now until my postive opk turn back to negative.

fx we get some :bfp:s here!!

Am 26,TTC my first. Just thought of starting a thread for us girls, let's relate,chat,share experiences and stories. Let's ease off TTC stress,let's make BD'ing more fun.
We gotta stick together!!:haha:

Hiya I'm 26 and so is my husband. We're ttc our first baby and we're on our 4th cycle.

How long have you been ttc?

Good luck xxx

I'm 21, hubby is 25. We're on cycle 4. I chart...this cycle I'm taking a spoonful of honey a day, doing SMEP plan, evening primrose oil again, grapefruit juice, prenatals (switched back to vitafusion), flaxseed oil until ovulation, lots of water, and massaging the ovary area/big toe (some kind of prenatal massage) also walking 2 to 2 and a half miles a day. Oh, and using pre-seed!!!

Hi im 26 and fiancee is 32.. Been ttc our first for a year now with no such its so frustrating.. Especially when everyone around me seems to be pregnant and almost ready to have thier babies! I have a docters app tomorrow to try and find outs whats wrong.. Up until today af was 18 days late!!!... Sods law that she shows up the day before a docters appointment lol

Good luck to everyone.. Heres hoping we all get that BFP soon! Xx

That's me too!

I'm 26, NTNP for our first (CD2).

Hello ladies!

Hello everyone!

I'd love to join your group. I'm 26, DH is 27. We've been married almost 2 years, TTC since Jan, off BC since last July. Starting to get a lil frustrated so I'm starting OPKs and Preseed for the next cycle.

CD1 today so I'm looking forward to starting fresh this cycle. Anyone looking for a buddy?

Sending lots of :dust: and fxed for all of you!!

can i join???
ive jsut turned 26 and my other half is about to turn 31. we are trying for our first baby. Weve been trying since i came off bc in December 2011.

Im currently waiting to ov and am on cd19 (ov averages between cd16 and 21 so far) so hoping it will come over the next 4 days.

using opks to keep a track of ov!

this month weve kind of stepped things down as it became a bit of a chore bd-ing EVERY day or every other day!!!

although we have decided to bd from now until my postive opk turn back to negative.

fx we get some :bfp:s here!!
U r welcome to join dear, d more d merrier...*hugs*

hello all. i too would love to join please? i'm 24 (25 this year) hubby is 28 (29 this year) and we've been trying for only 2 months so far. been a bit of a rollercoaster as i came off the pill august last year and waited for periods to straighten out which they did into a 32 day cycle but since we started trying they've been much longer - last one was 46 days so hoping its only a small glitch. dr has advised to start charting and opks so we shall see. xxx

Hey guys me and OH are 22. I don't ovulate on my own and have some into lots of issues from drs who say that we're not old enough to have treatment. We've been trying for 10months... I've been taking metformin for 8weeks, and finally am starting to see a pattern of a cycle about 6weeks!! I'm really happy about it and feel like I can actually relax now that we have a chance to conceive!

Plus feel like I can enjoy all the bd'ing involved now!! Woop :) love this thread! X

Oh yeah, this is CD29 for me and as I mentioned I am using the CBFM and I never got a peak day but apparently that's normal for the first time using the monitor so I'm not sure if or when I O'd!! Hopefully I did and the monitor just didn't pick up on it! We have been dtd every other day pretty much my entire cycle hahahaha Just wanted to have our bases covered:haha:

Hiya I'm 26 and so is my husband. We're ttc our first baby and we're on our 4th cycle.

Good luck xxx
I officially started TTC in Jan, got my BFP in Jan but unfortunately lost it in Feb at 5wks. Been off and on since then. BD'ed just once last cycle cos DH was out of town(a day to Ov) with preseed but didn't catch d spermie.
Will b doing a lot of BD'ing this time *hahaha*

Good luck xxx
I officially started TTC in Jan, got my BFP in Jan but unfortunately lost it in Feb at 5wks. Been off and on since then. BD'ed just once last cycle cos DH was out of town(a day to Ov) with preseed but didn't catch d spermie.
Will b doing a lot of BD'ing this time *hahaha*

Hey guys me and OH are 22. I don't ovulate on my own and have some into lots of issues from drs who say that we're not old enough to have treatment. We've been trying for 10months... I've been taking metformin for 8weeks, and finally am starting to see a pattern of a cycle about 6weeks!! I'm really happy about it and feel like I can actually relax now that we have a chance to conceive!

Plus feel like I can enjoy all the bd'ing involved now!! Woop :) love this thread! X
Good to hear metformin worked for u. Hoping we all get our BFPs soon.

I'm 21, hubby is 25. We're on cycle 4. I chart...this cycle I'm taking a spoonful of honey a day, doing SMEP plan, evening primrose oil again, grapefruit juice, prenatals (switched back to vitafusion), flaxseed oil until ovulation, lots of water, and massaging the ovary area/big toe (some kind of prenatal massage) also walking 2 to 2 and a half miles a day. Oh, and using pre-seed!!!
Am doing Honey too, 2teaspoonful AM and PM, plus I take Pregnacare Conception

Thanx ladies for joining my thread...hoping we all get our BFPs sooner than expected:hugs::happydance:

Am doing Honey too, 2teaspoonful AM and PM, plus I take Pregnacare Conception

I'm taking the pregnacare conception too - what's the honey for? And does it hav to be a particular brand? X

Hello, everyone!! I'm 28 and DH is 31. We are currently on our first cycle of TTC and about to enter the TWW. I've been on BC since January and taking my prenatals. I've been charting and using OPK's, I have my fingers crossed! I love children and have wanted kids for a long time so I'm not sure if I can emotionally take a long TTC journey :( We also want at least one more with a good gap between them so the sooner the better!

I'm 26 and we are also trying for our first. We are actually on cycle number 11 at 5DPO now...hoping we will get our little miracle soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->