Women in their 20's trying for their first baby!!!

Hello ladies! My name is Quita and i am 26, i will be 27 March of next yeaf and hope i have my :bfp: by then. I just came off BC in June and will be using my ovacue monitor this cycle. I am pretty sure i am not pregnant since i just came off BC lol. I dont want to stress out and enjoy this process but i know thats easier said then done.

Hey Ladies!!

i have a question for you all. Im super close to my OV date ( between 30-1 august) and I feel super warm and bloated inside , which is a sure sign im OV-ing. yesterday we were doing the baby dance and It really hurt! its like I was all sore inside and he was totally poking my cervix or something. Has anyone experienced this ? am I crazy? im just looking at all the signs!!

please lemme know!

Hey Ladies!!

i have a question for you all. Im super close to my OV date ( between 30-1 august) and I feel super warm and bloated inside , which is a sure sign im OV-ing. yesterday we were doing the baby dance and It really hurt! its like I was all sore inside and he was totally poking my cervix or something. Has anyone experienced this ? am I crazy? im just looking at all the signs!!

please lemme know!

I know that sex is typically fairly uncomfortable for me right before I ovulate... My cervix only goes back up when I do ovulate, but not much before.... Idk if that's very helpful, lol. I also run a slight fever (99.5-99.8) during ovulation, and get a bit bloated.

Sending best wishes and Baby dust your way!

Who knows, I am in limbo at the moment

Hey ladies! its so quiet in thsi thread, How are you all doing??? Any news???

when are you ladies testing??

Lets keep the ball rollin!

Hey ladies! its so quiet in thsi thread, How are you all doing??? Any news???

when are you ladies testing??

Lets keep the ball rollin!

Nothing new here, I'm supposed to ovulate today and we've been using preseed and softcups, so we'll see! Hoping and praying for a BFP!

Cant wait to get news from you Armsawaiting!! im testing aug 18!!

Cant wait to get news from you Armsawaiting!! im testing aug 18!!

Thanks, you too! :) I feel very calm this cycle, I think using the softcups has sort of helped me to be relaxed and confident, so many people have success stories after using them! I will just be testing around the 22nd, when AF is due, unless I have some big obvious symptoms or something. :)

I will be testing Friday as long as AF doesn't show!

:hugs:Hi girls!!! I just wanted to see how everyone is doing! I'm waiting for the next BFP, I know it'll happen soon!!!
I have had horrible nausea for the past week... but other than that everything is going well. I had my first ultrasound... everything is well implanted! I'll have another one in 2 weeks to take measurements and see the heartbeat!
Babydust to all of you !!!:hug:

Hi everyone,
I was on this site / thread everyday, but it got too much. A few more friends anounced their pregnancies and I just felt so sad even though I was genuinely happy that they were expecting. Strange combination of feelings!
We've been trying since November 2011. We didn't try last month and AF is due today. I'm off work this month and hoping no work / feeling less stressed will be the recipe for success.
Going to take Soy again and keep using preseed.
Hope everyone is doing ok,
xx

Hi everyone,
I was on this site / thread everyday, but it got too much. A few more friends anounced their pregnancies and I just felt so sad even though I was genuinely happy that they were expecting. Strange combination of feelings!
We've been trying since November 2011. We didn't try last month and AF is due today. I'm off work this month and hoping no work / feeling less stressed will be the recipe for success.
xx

Hey there, I know JUST how you feel, I'm struggling with it too. Last month over half of my ttc buddies got pregnant, it was really hard for me. I find that extremely limiting my time on here helps. Hang in there, and try to relax as much as possible! Have you tried softcups? It's my first month using them, and even if they don't work immediately, they help me feel more relaxed about ttc. :flower:

:hugs:Hi girls!!! I just wanted to see how everyone is doing! I'm waiting for the next BFP, I know it'll happen soon!!!
I have had horrible nausea for the past week... but other than that everything is going well. I had my first ultrasound... everything is well implanted! I'll have another one in 2 weeks to take measurements and see the heartbeat!
Babydust to all of you !!!:hug:

Glad you and Baby are healthy and well!

Hi everyone,
xx

Hey there, I know JUST how you feel, I'm struggling with it too. Last month over half of my ttc buddies got pregnant, it was really hard for me. I find that extremely limiting my time on here helps. Hang in there, and try to relax as much as possible! Have you tried softcups? It's my first month using them, and even if they don't work immediately, they help me feel more relaxed about ttc. :flower:

Yeah I found it better not coming on and reading all the threads on here. Ready to start my new cycle, but currently one day late with BFN. We only DTD once around the right time in the cycle and that was if i'm optomistic so I had written off last month but feel ready to start this month.... just need AF to show! Grrrrr - its always waiting!

Hi everyone,
xx

Yeah I found it better not coming on and reading all the threads on here. Ready to start my new cycle, but currently one day late with BFN. We only DTD once around the right time in the cycle and that was if i'm optomistic so I had written off last month but feel ready to start this month.... just need AF to show! Grrrrr - its always waiting!

I feel the complete opposite. I find the site is great to see other peoples sucess and it gives me courage that ''YEs! this is going to happen for us''. I think it its just a matter of perspective and its super important not to compare ourselves to others, because then you'll just feel a wide range of self-depricating emotions..
The fact that we live in a society that when we want something , we get it right away ( instant gratification?) doesnt help either. You can go into a store and buy whatever your heart desires, but it doesnt work like that when you want somethng truly important that has HUGE implications for your life.
The good things always take longer ( in my experience).

So dont be discouraged and enjoy the wonderful time you can dedicate to yourself, your significant other and those who make your life meaningful :):)

Hi everyone,
xx

I feel the complete opposite. I find the site is great to see other peoples sucess and it gives me courage that ''YEs! this is going to happen for us''. I think it its just a matter of perspective and its super important not to compare ourselves to others, because then you'll just feel a wide range of self-depricating emotions..
The fact that we live in a society that when we want something , we get it right away ( instant gratification?) doesnt help either. You can go into a store and buy whatever your heart desires, but it doesnt work like that when you want somethng truly important that has HUGE implications for your life.
The good things always take longer ( in my experience).

So dont be discouraged and enjoy the wonderful time you can dedicate to yourself, your significant other and those who make your life meaningful :):)

Yeah I completely agree. I love looking at the signatures of the long term trying to conceive ladies and seeing that some of them that having been hanging on for 5+ years finally get their bfp - always gives me hope :)
Good luck to everyone, stay strong and positive and your time will come :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->