Women in their 20's trying for their first baby!!!

Congrats to all you ladies with BFPs! I think I'm out of this forum for awhile, it's getting a bit too hard for me now. H&H 9 months everyone!

dont go Armsawaiting!!! we are all on the same boat!!! :) lets see who will be next!

Hi all,

Havent been on for a while, just wanted to say congrants to all the people with BFPs :)

XX

Checked cm and cp and I have blood mixed with ewcm. I think I'm either 13 or 14 dpo so pretty sure its hopeless at this point. My temp from this morningisnt accurate so not sureif I had a temp drop or not since I woke up early for work and adjusted temp... OH doesn't even care he's just mad cause he thinks Im Upset with him....tested right before I check cp and bfn... but when I checked cm again a little later there was no blood so if still not spotting my morning Ill test again...

Hello ladies!!

I jsut came across this article about conception and moon cycles. I hope you enjoy it. its very anti traditional medicine, but it has some pretty good ideas. The next full moon is August first in canada ( east coast)

https://www.naturalnews.com/033679_infertility_moon_phase.html

Spotting now. There won't be anymore testing in 2012 for me. I'm out til august 2013.

Well, I wasn't going to continue to follow this thread, but I'm feeling better this week and I guess I'll stay, lol. I've had to watch everyone around me get successfully pregnant for the past 4.5 years, and I wasn't even able to start ttc until four months ago, so it's still extremely hard for me to even watch total strangers get pregnant....

I was supposed to have a visit from AF yesterday, but she still hasn't arrived today, and I'm not even feeling icky or crampy! Monday I felt awful, I was an emotional wreck (nearly broke down sobbing when I realized that DH accidentally took MY frozen lunch to work leaving me with nothing but PB&J to eat....VERY abnormal behavior for me, and I suspiciously chalked it up to PMS), really horrible back pains, achy hip/pelvis joints, cramps, I was convinced AF would arrive that night while I slept, but nope! So for now I am resisting the huge urge to use that last test in my cupboard, and am waiting until tomorrow to see. If AF still hasn't arrived, I'll go ahead and test.

I am praying and hoping so very much!

Well, I wasn't going to continue to follow this thread, but I'm feeling better this week and I guess I'll stay, lol. I've had to watch everyone around me get successfully pregnant for the past 4.5 years, and I wasn't even able to start ttc until four months ago, so it's still extremely hard for me to even watch total strangers get pregnant....

I was supposed to have a visit from AF yesterday, but she still hasn't arrived today, and I'm not even feeling icky or crampy! Monday I felt awful, I was an emotional wreck (nearly broke down sobbing when I realized that DH accidentally took MY frozen lunch to work leaving me with nothing but PB&J to eat....VERY abnormal behavior for me, and I suspiciously chalked it up to PMS), really horrible back pains, achy hip/pelvis joints, cramps, I was convinced AF would arrive that night while I slept, but nope! So for now I am resisting the huge urge to use that last test in my cupboard, and am waiting until tomorrow to see. If AF still hasn't arrived, I'll go ahead and test.

So glad you're going to stay. Sometimes you just need a break. This site is wonderful but sometimes it can be hard seeing people get their :bfp: while you're still waiting and getting all those :bfn:'s - Even though we are happy for those ladies who have gotten their :bfp: Breaks are good to take! Hopefully this is a good sing :)

Hey all, is it okay for me to jump in and join? I'm new here and 27, df is 38. We are TTC my 1st naturally. I lost a son at 6 months gestation back in 2010, so I'm a little fearful but very hopeful. I love children, and all I ever wanted was a baby to give a better life than I had. I'm 9 dpo today, and don't like to symptom spot but I have had nausea (extreme) since 4 dpo, backache since yesterday, and as of today a LOT of creamy white cm...I'm waiting until I'm 14dpo to test.

Congrats to all those who have BFP's, and for all those who are waiting...let's wait together! :)

My dear, you will get pregnant. you are young and healthy and have normal cycles right? And it's only been a few months of TTC! Maybe it feels like everyone gets pregnant overnight but for most people it takes between 6 months and a year. Just relax, enjoy this time. Now that I got my BFP I have a whole new strain of worries... will it stick... will the doctor hear the heart beat when he's suppposed to... will i have complications? I seriously thought that after the BFP everything would be hunky dorey but there is so much more to it. I PROMISE that you will get a BFP, and I will be the first to congratulate you. Be strong. This is a learning experience... patience is a virtue... the good things in life are worth waiting for (I am still waiting... still trying to have patience... even with the BFP!)
Sending thoughts and prayers your way. :hugs:

My dear, you will get pregnant. you are young and healthy and have normal cycles right? And it's only been a few months of TTC! Maybe it feels like everyone gets pregnant overnight but for most people it takes between 6 months and a year. Just relax, enjoy this time. Now that I got my BFP I have a whole new strain of worries... will it stick... will the doctor hear the heart beat when he's suppposed to... will i have complications? I seriously thought that after the BFP everything would be hunky dorey but there is so much more to it. I PROMISE that you will get a BFP, and I will be the first to congratulate you. Be strong. This is a learning experience... patience is a virtue... the good things in life are worth waiting for (I am still waiting... still trying to have patience... even with the BFP!)
Sending thoughts and prayers your way. :hugs:

Thank you. :) Believe me, I know I will have those same fears once I am pregnant, I already do. But I'd rather get to that next stage than be where I am.... I've raised other people's children for the last six years and have done the baby-toddler-child routine over and over again and had to put ttc to the side until now, while watching my friends have two or three of their own. I know it will happen, I hope it will anyway. I'm hoping that I'm currently pregnant, I never have a late period, and will test in the morning.

Hi ladies im new here do ya mind if i join ya??
Just a lil background on me...im 26 hubby 27 ..been married for 4yrs and have been ttc for baby #1 for about 9 months now.

I tested earlier this morning as AF is now three days late, got a :BFN: , but am still clinging to some hope! :dust: to you all!

I went to bathroom last nite and there was a speck of blood in my mucus.. I am super close to ovulation ( anywhere from today to 1 of august) and I woke up feeling with stomach cramps and backpain.. so I am definitely getting close to ovulation but ive never spotted like that before.. In any case. EXCITING!!!
Do you think it could be implantation? it a bit early.. but you never know!!

Sadly AF got me last Wednesday. :p Oh well, one more day left, then on to trying again!

Sabster, did AF arrived for your current cycle? Just wondering since you mentioned bloody CM.

:dust: to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->