Women with Long cycles...WELCOME!!Trying for late 2014/early2015 Baby :)

mrswichman

Mommy to 2 boys <3
Reaction score
We're currently TTC baby #2, but :af: arrived yesterday, which isn't a bad thing...I apparently now have long cycles since having my son...they are more like 35-40 days compared to the 28 day on the dot that they were before...OH well, just get to have more practice :)

So who else is hoping for a late 2014 baby??? anyone else around CD2?? Want to be TTC buddies??

:coffee: Members of the Long Cycle TTC Club :coffee:
MrsWichman-March 20th (Husbands 30th Birthday)
Laurac1988
Tmb0047
Tuesdaysbaby
Swanxxsong
Keese22

Hey I'm ttc baby #1 with long cycles. Currently still waiting to ovulate. Hoping for a late 2014 bubba

Welcome :) I know TTC can be a long emotional roller coaster, so I thought a few friends wouldn't hurt :) ask and talk to you ladies about things my husband doesn't care much to hear lol...

For TTC I am cutting soda out of my life...
...Taking pre-natals now...
...If I do not conceive in a month or so may try preseed, or OPK's...

Sooo Disneyworld if you haven't conceived by then??? Sounds exciting...I've never been there.

I've never been either :) would be our first trip. I tried for a year in 2012 with no success (one chemical pregnancy) so I'm expecting it to take a while. Disney is the back up plan!

I've cut out coffee and most sweets. Taking prenatals and a few other vits also :)

We're TTC using AI with a known donor, so will be using softcups. Already using opks

We conceived our son when we decided to quit "trying" and boom there he was! lol

A year, wow that is a long time...it will happen this year :) and soon :hugs:

What other vitamins are you taking, I know there are other things out there that can possible help conception and I might be open to some...

I'm a soda addict...so cutting it out will be hard at first but well worth it, plus we want to quit drinking it cause we do not want our son having it at all, and how can we tell him no when we have a glass in our hands....also my husband juices so we're going to try that, he juiced towards the end of pregnancy and it made me feel so much better :)

Yeah I get it would be difficult to explain to a child why you can have soda but they can't. Good decision though :)

I'm taking quite a bit..
Vitamin b100 complex - when I was last trying I only had a ten day luteal phase, so hoping to lengthen that a little
Omega 3 - helpful for brain development and lowering cholesterol
Vitamin d - I'm vitamin d deficient and also new studies are saying that vitamin d can contribute to fertility.
Raspberry leaf - strengthen the uterus, thicken the lining and help with cm. Also rumoured to help with luteal phase. You'd an take up to six of these a day but I take three and then usually have about three cups of raspberry leaf tea also

Just a few pills...

See I learn new things every day, I might try that Raspberry leaf tea...

I'd like to, but hmmm...I have long cycles (about 40 days) and my ovulation days in the next few months would mean I'd be due either November 17 or December 26th. I've already had 2 c-sections, so a November due date would put a scheduled c-section around the 10-12th. Sophie's birthday is the 7th, mine is the 26th. It sounds petty but I don't want another November birthday around. Thomas was due on the 25th of November and arrived on the 1st December. I seem to want to get pregnant around the same time every 2 years, haha.

We have my MIL, grandma, my brother and my cousin all December babies also, all pretty close to Christmas day. I think my family would strangle me if I added yet another person to buy a birthday and Xmas gift for at the same time.

However, I can't argue with my hormones. They'd love me to fall pregnant his cycle. We aren't TTC just yet, but not preventing, apart from avoiding my fertile time.

Good luck ladies!

minties did you have to have a c-section the second time around, or did they give you an option to try naturally...

Hi ladies :wave:

Can I join you? I have long cycles....currently on CD43 and still waiting to O. I think it's in it's way though as I've been having wet/Ewcm and my cervix seems to be softening and opening. DH has the flu so I'm not sure how we will to with BDing....

Yes Welcome :)
Wow that is a really long cycle. Anything you're trying to help you out??

:dust:

I was given the option, but I ended up with GD around 33/34 weeks and they said Sophie would be a giant. Consultant booked me a section for 39+2 and I stupidly just went along with it. She wasn't a giant at all in the end!

Hi! I'm a long cycle girl too. Mostly range from 31 but can get up to 36! That was a one off. They aren't regular in length, since I've been monitoring I've had a 28 day (on Vitex), and some 33! Most recently, this one... 25!

I'm actually starting to get really worried that it's going to make conception really difficult :(

I thought that AF was IB initially as I have never in my life had such a short cycle. Pretty upsetting!

We are TTC baby number one, we have waited since getting married and we are more than ready, everyone around us is having bubbas and I've wanted nothing more all my life! We are using OPKs and Pre Seed. I will consider charting if it doesn't happen in the next couple months :)

So nice to meet other people in this position, I often feel on the outer given my long LP etc.!

x

Yeah I used to have such regular cycles, and ever since having my son, they have been all over the map, but in the recent months I have been monitoring them and they seem to be 35-40 days...so now just pin pointing OV day is going to be the hard part...If doesn't happen this cycle I'll prolly invest in OPK to try and pin point the OV....maybe even try the Red Leaf Tea or preseed...just to give my body some help to catch that little eggy

I'm loving the raspberry leaf tea :) having three cups a day and really enjoying it

:) I hope I like it, I can be so picky about my tea...

Tuesdaysbaby, I see you're close to testing, how are you feeling??? any symptoms???

Hi mrswichman, my ticker is out! Need to change it because my cycle was 25 days! Totally random!

And I'm such a hopeless romantic... I tested despite AF because I convinced myself it could mayyyyybe still be possible that I was UTD! Of course, the answer was negative!

I did the same after my chemical pregnancy. Although it was a couple of weeks later. Sometimes TTC makes us so hopeful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->