Women with Long cycles...WELCOME!!Trying for late 2014/early2015 Baby :)

Morning ladies :wave:

Laura - So sorry that this month has been put on hold. Must be crappy to see that nice positive OPK only to know it will be a wasted egg :cry: Ha, the way DH and I are going this week I'll be in the same boat! BTW, I read some of your blog....Your story is great! I hope this journey doesn't take too long :)

AFM - Hoping to see a positive OPK today. Was about 1/2 way to positive yesterday so I guess we will see. DH and I did not BD last night like I had hoped. I'm feeling kinda deflated already :wacko:

It's ok. I was upset but at the end of the day it's another month for me to track and see what my body is doing. Hopefully next month is bfp month for us! Thanks for reading the blog :)
Hope your OPK turns pos today

CD6, and :af: has left the building,got back to Bding last night :) Wentout and go stocked up on more prenatals, today...I've been so distracted with work lately i keep forgetting to take them...so i got my delf that weekday pill holder lmao...uh the things we do...

I'm now CD 6. AF gone! Yay. And we started getting back into the swing of things last night. I'm aware that I don't want it to be really mechanical and only for one purpose so I'm trying to be spontaneous as well and given my cycles are so unpredictable, who knows! OV is predicted in a week or so but I don't want to miss our chance by waiting...

We're on the same CD :) Niiice

I'm now CD 6. AF gone! Yay. And we started getting back into the swing of things last night. I'm aware that I don't want it to be really mechanical and only for one purpose so I'm trying to be spontaneous as well and given my cycles are so unpredictable, who knows! OV is predicted in a week or so but I don't want to miss our chance by waiting...

Woohoo, buddy! Here goes! Pretty exciting to be outta that yucky AF time and back on to the good part! Ha.

Woohoo, buddy! Here goes! Pretty exciting to be outta that yucky AF time and back on to the good part! Ha.

HaHa, agreed, I felt like it as never going to end...then last night I was having cramps on and off...was weird, I usually only get cramps with :af: maybe they were just leftovers....

HaHa, agreed, I felt like it as never going to end...then last night I was having cramps on and off...was weird, I usually only get cramps with :af: maybe they were just leftovers....

Eugh, that's not fair!

I am so excited now for this fun part, gearing up to ovulation and that is an interesting time - then we go back to the TWW, this TTC thing is full of waiting isn't it! Waiting for OV, waiting in the TWW, waiting for AF to finish if the bfp wasn't quite ours this month.

Shall we create a thread in TWW so that we can find each other in there? At least then we should be a similar DPO?

Got my + OPK today, CD48 :) Looks like I'll be Oing on valentines day! Sure hope to see a temp rise over the next few days.

Eugh, that's not fair!

I am so excited now for this fun part, gearing up to ovulation and that is an interesting time - then we go back to the TWW, this TTC thing is full of waiting isn't it! Waiting for OV, waiting in the TWW, waiting for AF to finish if the bfp wasn't quite ours this month.

Shall we create a thread in TWW so that we can find each other in there? At least then we should be a similar DPO?
I don't see why we can't stay to this thread...But we can make it if you want lol see if we get others around us...

Got my + OPK today, CD48 :) Looks like I'll be Oing on valentines day! Sure hope to see a temp rise over the next few days.
OOOH Valentines BDing! lol good excuse to be all romantic...

Eugh, that's not fair!

I don't see why we can't stay to this thread...But we can make it if you want lol see if we get others around us...

OOOH Valentines BDing! lol good excuse to be all romantic...

Haha you make a good point! X

CD 18. I think I had some ewcm yesterday but to be fair I've just started taking note so it could have been left over sperm from day before (sorry tmi) we dtd anyway just in case! Because we don't know when I o we are dtd every 2 days and to be honest I'm finding it tiresome! I have a 1 year old and I work part time so by the time its the evening in exhausted! Need to spice things up a bit! It's so hard to be romantic when its like quick the baby is asleep, we had half an hour. And I also have a million other things todo in this half an hour! My poor husband. He must feel a bit used :(

LMAO, I know exactly how you feel!!! I'm currently out on extern(kind of like intern, but no pay) I work at the Dr. office 30 hours a week...then hubby works 2nd shift...so if I want any during the week I have to stay up a bit late...and then during nap time....lmao The things we do for our family :rofl:
:dust:

Sorry, long crazy couple of days as we got pummeled with snow! :(

My AF is finally gone! Now to wait for O.

Hope you're all doing well and are staying warm and safe if you're also in blizzard territory!

Sorry, long crazy couple of days as we got pummeled with snow! :(

My AF is finally gone! Now to wait for O.

Hope you're all doing well and are staying warm and safe if you're also in blizzard territory!

We're getting snow today here, wet yucky snow...lol

Had some browny cm today. I don't know if it's ovulation, implantation or af coming really early. I hate the not knowing, I just wish my body would function !

Usually Brown Cm is a good sign of OV/IB...but if I read correctly you CD19??? Have you OV yet???

With my son I had a BFP then it vanished (chemical) I started bleeding...then exactly one month later I found out I was pregnant....was really weird, I must have OV right after the chemical....

I don't know if that story inspires, but it CAN happen anytime....

I'm not sure if I have or haven't. I had EWCM 2 days ago but like I said earlier I couldn't be certain . I've only had 1 af since having ds and that was 3 weeks ago so I really don't know what my cycles are going to be like now. I'll test in a week or so and I'll know then whether it was implantation or ovulation

Ah yes those wicked first af's after baby...lol i hated mine never knowing when it was coming...

Good luck :) :dust:

Not too bad....u?

Cd18 had ewcm for about 5 days so o shud be within the next 2 days, we bd today so shud cover us if i obetween nkw and wednesday as we wont be bd as im on shifts that arejt exactly bd friendly.

I forgot to do opk today so it cud well have been pos but il never no, will try to do one at work tomorrow sometime.
G
ood luck ladiess x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back