Women with Long cycles...WELCOME!!Trying for late 2014/early2015 Baby :)

Could I join you ladies, please?

I am on CD4 of cycle 7 of TTC. I've not been on BNB since we started trying, not actively anyway... but I really want to join a TTC group and have some friends for the journey. :) We're TTC #2, had a m/c last January and I'm currently having a chemical... so I'm really looking forward to when I can get my take-home baby!

Oh yeah and my cycles are kind of a hot mess, ranging from the occasional (once! lol) 28-day to 35 days. Blah.

Yes, yes join :)

LoL! Ok Tuesday...I did the same thing, before I realized my cycles were uber long.

I've had my few shares of chemicals...they suck so hopeful then crushed! I hate them....

...I'm going to start setting a date to test...and not before that so I don't drive my self bonkers...but after that day game on!!!

We're currently TTC baby #2, but :af: arrived yesterday, which isn't a bad thing...I apparently now have long cycles since having my son...they are more like 35-40 days compared to the 28 day on the dot that they were before...OH well, just get to have more practice :)

So who else is hoping for a late 2014 baby??? anyone else around CD2?? Want to be TTC buddies??

oops

Yay! I'm in a club :) hehe

Hoping to get a positive opk in the next few days.

Where are you all at in your cycles right now?

I'm on cycle day 4...This :af: seems to be lasting forever!!! Now that we are actually trying... :headspin:

I'm on CD 5 - I agree, seems painfully long until that O date or testing date… March 11th is exactly a month away! Haha. I never know though with my cycles so I think we will be starting from tonight with the BD - I don't want to miss out and I want to do all we can as I was so sure we had it in the bag last month but I must have done something wrong…

Prior to ds I had long cycles. Around 45 days before they went AWOL (pcos) and then I got pregnant without having one for 6 months! I had my first post partum in January. I'm currently CD 14. I have no idea when in going to ovulate and if in going to ovulate. In hopefully that my periods will come back as 3 weeks after stopping breastfeeding it did which is what's meant to happen so fingers crossed!

Keese - My DD was conceived on a 100+ day cycle. Was actually trying to induce with provera so that I could start fertility meds but AF never came bc I was pregnant!

AFM - Today is CD46 and I am still waiting to O :( I feel like my body is gearing up as I've had wet/ew CM but no + OPK yet.....I was feeling really hopeful but this morning my CM has gone back to creamy?! Frig! Why can't my body just work! lol

Hope the next few weeks pass quickly for you all so that O arrives :)

I am CD5 too! :) :dust: I hate how long my dang period seems to last. :rofl:

Lol I told my OH last night I miss being pregnant so i don't have periods...lol

I read somewhere, that if you BD while you have the sticky white cm better's your chance of pregnancy, you're more fertile then, again I read it somewhere...

I'm cd13 of cycle 4, no o yet and no ewcm which I normally get a week before o, no pos opk yet, hardly any colour in them at all.

I will be seriously bummed if I don't get a 2014 baby, 2015 seems so far away and saying I'm having a baby next year sounds so long so I really really want to say I'm having a baby this year. Need to get bfp this or next cycle if that's going to happen though.

Currently shortest cycle is 31 days and longest (although probably doesn't count much as i had come off induced menopause meds 4 weeks before TTC and therefore cd1) was 42 days last cycle was 37 days so hoping for maybe 30 days this time round x

FX for you itsnowmyturn! :hugs:

mrswichman I agree! That was a wonderful perk to being pregnant! :rofl:

Well, I just ovulated today but now have to wait for next cycle as our donor let us down :-(

Hello! I'm on cd2 today, my cycles aren't regular but are on the longer side.

My last cycle was 32 days but my luteal phase was only 10 days! I need to find something to fix that! I'm wondering about trying agnus castus? I used a vitamin b complex last cycle and now I don't know if that's the reason for the short luteal phase?

Why is ttc so complicated?

Aww Laura. I am so sorry. :( :hugs:

I took a vitamin B complex to help extended my LPs, Loozle. It took a month or two to really kick in, but I definitely saw progress with it. HTH!

Morning ladies :wave:

Laura - So sorry that this month has been put on hold. Must be crappy to see that nice positive OPK only to know it will be a wasted egg :cry: Ha, the way DH and I are going this week I'll be in the same boat! BTW, I read some of your blog....Your story is great! I hope this journey doesn't take too long :)

AFM - Hoping to see a positive OPK today. Was about 1/2 way to positive yesterday so I guess we will see. DH and I did not BD last night like I had hoped. I'm feeling kinda deflated already :wacko:

I'm now CD 6. AF gone! Yay. And we started getting back into the swing of things last night. I'm aware that I don't want it to be really mechanical and only for one purpose so I'm trying to be spontaneous as well and given my cycles are so unpredictable, who knows! OV is predicted in a week or so but I don't want to miss our chance by waiting...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->