Women with Long cycles...WELCOME!!Trying for late 2014/early2015 Baby :)

Sorry, things here have been so busy lately, I'm such a spaz! :brat:

Anyway, I am doing alright. I am waiting to O (WTO? lol) and it's annoying. I hate waiting for O-time. So. Boring. :rofl:

Just trying to keep myself positive, focusing on other things and trying to keep TTC as an 'afterthought' so I stop over-analyzing. hah! Easier said than done!

Keese, I always hated the first few cycles after my daughter. They were a mess for months and months! I think between May and November I had... maybe 5 periods? First two were 'average' length and then they just kept getting longer... and longer... and longer... then I got pregnant again. After my m/c I went on the pill for a few months and I regulated that way, but many of my friends regulated much faster than me and without any 'intervention' so I don't know what it was about my body being stubborn. I hope you get some answers soon! :hugs:

How are you all doing? :D

Heyyyyyy just waiting for AF here after not trying this month. If I had tried, I would be convinced I was pregnant. Funny how similar some luteal phase symptoms are to preggo symptoms

LOL it's so true! The symptoms are so similar, it's difficult to not be overwhelmed by it! I really hope things go well for you with this upcoming cycle! :hugs:

How is everyone doing?? any updates???

AFM: Pretty confident we caught this month..took a test the 1st and swear I could see the faintest line...but we're going to wait a week just to make sure...

Exciting Hun! Fingers crossed!

I should be ovulating next week :)

Thank you!!
YaY!! Are everything ok this month with the donor??? :hugs:

Yup. He's out of town for a couple of days but we have a back up who is available :)

Fantastic!! I hope it all ends up in your favor :)

I'm cd33 and af shud be here any day, having all my af symptoms so expecting it tomorrow or Wednesday. I thought I od 14 days ago but my lp is ususlly 13 days so I may have been out by a couple of days as i javent been paying much attention to temping this cycle in the hope that a more relaxed approach might help. It's really helped with symptom spotting so its not been a grueling cycle but i wish it wud stop draggin out now. Im pretty sure we failed again this cycle x

Hello ladies is it ok if I join please??

I'm currently on cd181 and I'm ttc my 1st also just started inositol I think I might get Af or ovulation in a few days as my temps are never below36.30 or steady like they are now x

Yes. Welcome. CD181, how long are your cycles normally?? I think I thought I was going stir crazy with my cycles...

Yes. Welcome. CD181, how long are your cycles normally?? I think I thought I was going stir crazy with my cycles...

So far I've had two 30-31 day cycles a 64 day & 41 day cycle & 113 day cycle and now 182 day cycle x

Had a bit of a temp rise this morning my chart is now so long ff won't let me put in anymore temps x

https://i62.tinypic.com/2ajuw76.jpg

That is super crazy! have you tried ??vitex?? I think the ladies said it helps regulate cycles....

https://natural-fertility-info.com/vitex

Yeah I have I had 1 shortish cycle from it then it dident do anything after a while (not sure I was on it long enough, I'm now on Maca and inositol and it seems to be helping my temps stay steady and at a good temp and I think its down to inositol only been on it for about 3 weeks x

I've had to split my chart otherwise ff won't let me put any more temps in lol x Af always comes on its own so I just got to be patient x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->