womens size 12-18 inc Next, Topshop, Pauls boutique, New Look etc

I sold her something a few weeks back and had no issues, maybe she has a lot going on at the moment :flower: xx

Winegums has been online a fair few times since I have sent her the payment and all she has done is ignore me :shrug:

Well I have paid you 3 weeks ago for my jumper and I still have not recieved it yet :shrug:!!!

They will hun, I paid for something via gift on here before had a terrible experience and got my money back after calling them and explaining. To be honest I have been messaging for almost 3weeeks now about buying a skirt off her but think ill just give up especially if she isn't sending the clothes she sells either and just got the one I have found on ebay that is similar. Hope your get your jumper or money back, its really not funny especially when you out your trust in someone to send your item after paying

Hmm that's strange.. I tried to open a dispute but they said as it's a gift ayment they can't do anything :shrug:.. Thank you hun xx

Well I have paid you 3 weeks ago for my jumper and I still have not recieved it yet :shrug:!!!

They will hun, I paid for something via gift on here before had a terrible experience and got my money back after calling them and explaining. To be honest I have been messaging for almost 3weeeks now about buying a skirt off her but think ill just give up especially if she isn't sending the clothes she sells either and just got the one I have found on ebay that is similar. Hope your get your jumper or money back, its really not funny especially when you out your trust in someone to send your item after paying

Hmm that's strange.. I tried to open a dispute but they said as it's a gift ayment they can't do anything :shrug:.. Thank you hun xx

You need to ring them direct and explain it to them, this is why I no longer do gift. Give them a call and they will help you :thumbup:

I sold her something a few weeks back and had no issues, maybe she has a lot going on at the moment :flower: xx

Exactly she bought something from you not you bought something from her..

Has anyone RECEIVED from this lady? I understand she may have 'things on' but if shes been online then it's not excuse..

Don't pay by gift people

x

I bought something when the thread was first opened and received my item a few days later no problem.

Hope you get your stuff nik x

Have you messaged admin? They could try PMing her

i have pm winegums asking for prices two days ago and heard nothing yet...maybe holiday???

Yes she may be on holiday but its 4 weeks since i paid her for a jumper and she had been online after i paid her so I sent pm after pm but got nothing back!!

How much is this please?

H&M smart workwear style 2in 1 dress - this is so nice on! worn once. size 16

Just read end of thread, I bought a Topshop top off her and everything was fine, I did message her to price something a few weeks back and haven't heard anything x

Creamy coloured New Look cropped jumper. size 12 but I definitely wore as a 14
New Look batwing style cardi, worn as a 14 (but probably fit a 12 too) - label says Medium.
Still available?

Creamy coloured New Look cropped jumper. size 12 but I definitely wore as a 14
New Look batwing style cardi, worn as a 14 (but probably fit a 12 too) - label says Medium.
Still available?

CREAMY COLOURED CROPPED NEWLOOK JUMPER IS MINE IV ALREADY PAID FOR IT 6 WEEKS AGO AND HAVE NOT RECIEVED IT :growlmad:

Is the Goldigga jumper still available? and the Pauls Boutique jacket?

Is the Goldigga jumper still available? and the Pauls Boutique jacket?

Have you not read the thread? The lady selling hasn't replied in weeks and weeks..and not sent some peoples items :(
x

Ohhh :haha: no I dont tend to read threads that have so many replies. Havent got time to read them all..

Never mind. Wont be buying it then lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->