wondering if i could ge some, baby carrier and amber advice from you lovely ladys?

feisty_filly

Reaction score
hi everyone! :flower:
im just nipping accross here to ask you guys some questions , hope thats ok :)
iv got a cheap baby carrier by red kyte that wev had since ryan was about 3 weeks and it was great then but now it is sucha pain to get on on my own and then try and get him in it with all the clips. also hes so heavy now its realy taking its toll on my back. just wondering if anyone could recomend a better one? i dont wanna spend the money on something that pritty much the same lol

also im wondering if you know of any shops sell amber necklaces or you can only get them online? hes teething and its a nightmare, he just wants to bite everone and every thing!:dohh:

donna sells amber necklaces

https://milliesnappies.co.uk/

as for carrier what type do you want?

i have mei tais, which are easy enough to get on on your own :)
have a look in the carrier review thread at the top :flower:

defo go for a mei tai, they are so easy to put on. I have one which has a buckle waist instead of the tie around. I love it, although dex is started to hate it so I may have to sell it on. they are so comfortable though. You can get some good cheap ones on ebay. My mate got an awesome one for 20 pounds. A really good place for them is Etsy.com .

Not sure about getting an amber necklace from a shop. Most likely to get one in a natural hippy type shop. I am sure there are quite a lot in Edinburgh.Online will be the cheapest though. Also check when you buy it that it is real amber. you can do that by heating up a pin and sticking it one of the beads to get the fumes. if it smells like tree pine then it is real. It shouldn't smell like burning plastic.

thanks soo much guys :) ill have a look on the thread but i like the ound of the mei tai.

thanks again

i got my amber from https://www.bums-n-roses.co.uk/

i'd say get a mei tai...i find it pretty easy to put on and its good for heavier babies. i also think ring slings r good for quick carries (or i've used mine to carry LO round the house if he wants lots of cuddles). they r super easy to use but they aren't great for carrying LO for a long period of time. i use my ring sling if i'm popping to the shop or if i'm taking LO somewhere from the car but i use my ellaroo mei tai the rest of the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->