Wondfo opks... for your reference

Well my body is being nasty to me this month... I've had 3 or 4 days recently where I saw almost positives (not in a row). One of mine today was probably slightly darker than the control, but last month my positives were super-dark and lasted for days... So I think my body is gearing up to O, and then not, so trying again... grrrrrrr.....

is it a positive if the lines are both the same color? i did one at 1 pm 2/25 and it looks negative, but the one done 12am on 2/26 is positive. why cant they all have smiley faces? :)

LE - in my super long cycle I totally felt like my body tried to ovulate a few times but wasn't successful. I wasn't using OPKs then, but I wish I did just to see what they would have looked like then.

I am CD10 now and REALLY hoping that this is a normal month where I ovulate by CD20 (or at all actually). Here are my opks so far...not there yet, but hoping they continue to get darker!
IMAG0504.jpg

good luck ladies I hope you all get lines and smiley faces very soon. My smiley face is grinning at me right now!! Yay. thank you all for the help and piccies but one question? What day is my 1DPO then??
Thanks xxx

Mwaah... congrats on the positive opk! I think I'd say in 2-3 days would be 1 dpo... Since you're likely to ovulate either tomorrow or the next day. I'm only at CD17, so still fairly early (compared to 50 and 26 lol) but I've had enough "almosts" to drive me crazy. Some people would consider them positive but for me, the 2 months that I did O, my tests got really dark for about 2 days and were darker than the control every time I tested those days... and then I had about 2 days where the lines were about equal in color, or just almost positive. I've had a dramatic increase in cm so hopefully I'll get a good surge soon. :/

Mwaah... congrats on the positive opk! I think I'd say in 2-3 days would be 1 dpo... Since you're likely to ovulate either tomorrow or the next day. I'm only at CD17, so still fairly early (compared to 50 and 26 lol) but I've had enough "almosts" to drive me crazy. Some people would consider them positive but for me, the 2 months that I did O, my tests got really dark for about 2 days and were darker than the control every time I tested those days... and then I had about 2 days where the lines were about equal in color, or just almost positive. I've had a dramatic increase in cm so hopefully I'll get a good surge soon. :/

Thank you they sre still positive!!! yay.

Oh no I would go mad with 50 day cycles. Sounds like you are gearing upto it though!!! FX for you and you see a dark positive soon xxxx

Mine didn't get super-dark this month so either I haven't O'd yet, or I did about 2 days ago. We'll see...

Mine didn't get super-dark this month so either I haven't O'd yet, or I did about 2 days ago. We'll see...

Fingers crossed you missed the surge and you did O. My smileys lasted less than 24 hours but the strips were quite strong for a day or 2.

Good luck, hopefully you are in the 2ww too!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->