Wondfo OPKs... what do you think of mine?

L.E.

Mom of 1, TTC #2
Reaction score
So I was hoping for really blaring positives but I haven't gotten any. However, I had 2-3 days of alllllllmost positives. Now I think they're back to pretty negative. I haven't had any really "good" pee since yesterday evening, but I think they're lighter. I'm thinking I O'd yesterday (if it's happened). I didn't have any ewcm but my cm was infertile after AF then turned watery on CD11, was very watery/slippery even through this morning (CD19). So far this afternoon there is less of it, but I'll check again later. I also had loose bowels yesterday morning 4 times in maybe 2 hours and then it was gone. So I'm wondering if I O'd yesterday. What do you ladies think??

Here are some pics of my tests from the past couple days. The first and last ones (yellow) are from 1-18 (CD17). The first one was 2:10 pm then the other was 3:50 pm... then the other 3 are from yesterday. It just seemed like I got a mix of dark lines with negatives. My line went back to negative then last night, but I could only upload 5 pics. Of course I ran out of Dollar Tree tests and didn't get to use any from 3:50 pm on CD17 til 8:45 pm on CD18 (yesterday)... but I will say that my lines pretty much matched each other (Wondfo vs Dollar Tree) last night when they were negative. I just don't know what to think.

Sorry so long. :wacko:

Attachments

• IMG_8277_2.jpg
    IMG_8277_2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8292.jpg
    IMG_8292.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8295.jpg
    IMG_8295.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_8317.jpg
    IMG_8317.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8283.jpg
    IMG_8283.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 19
Pictures 3 and 4 look positive to me, if not they are vvvvvvvv close! Good luck! xxx

Thank you! My hubby told me 4 was definitely positive when I showed him after work... Took 2 at the same time and one was allllllmost and one was equally dark. I took another 2 together maybe an hour later and they were positive I think but I was getting ready to go out to dinner with DH and did't take time to take pics or put them on my paper. I'm going to assume I O'd yesterday unless my cm goes back to fertile. I just don't trust my body. If I did O that would be CD19, and would mean really great advances for me... I hope so!

Goodluck on catching the egg I also had a positive OPK today and am excited to see if I can get another bfp as last months ended in a m/c @ 5 weeks,Hugs and FX for you

Thanks! Good luck to you too! I Bd 2 days ago and 3 days before that. Wish it had been 1 more but hopefully we caught it. :)
PS... Sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->