Wondfo squinter or evap? UPDATE CP :(

Ask4joy

Reaction score
I'm 11dpo today...pretty sure this is just an evap but looking for 2nd opinions. Top is hpt and bottom is opk as comparison.

Attachments

• IMG_7947.jpg
    IMG_7947.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_7950.jpg
    IMG_7950.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 31
Oooo I can see it. It's a definite maybe and your chart looks amazing ! Fingers crossed for tomorrow

can see something but not sure on colour, test again tomm, good luck!x

Something definitely there. Hope it gets stronger for you :dust:

Thanks for the opinions, ladies! That was my last Wondfo and last hpt other than a couple digitals so I'll have to run out and get some FRERs. I've had this happen before with wondfos so I'm not getting my hopes up (who am I kidding? I always have my hopes up)! My chart IS looking great...but I am on progesterone so that could be a factor. We just went to our IVF info session a couple of days ago and have started down that path so if I end up pregnant this month I will be over the moon!

I definitely see it... I hope it gets darker for you! Gl!

Ive had the same issues with Wandfos. They can give the worst evaps. Where you able to see the line within the time limit? It does look like it has some pink to it. Maybe you implanted late. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

BFN on FRER @ 12dpo so I'm pretty sure I'm out at this point. Feeling pretty defeated. On to IVF and $15,000+ out of pocket.

Ahhh...ok I found some extra Walmart cheapies under the bathroom sink (actually DH did when he was cleaning stuff out) so of course I had to pee on one! I saw a vvvf shadowy line within a few minutes which became obvious at the 20 minute mark. Pic attached. Thoughts?!

Also attaching my FRER that I thought I saw a shadowy line on too but dismissed this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_7986.jpg
    IMG_7986.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_7956.jpg
    IMG_7956.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 69
Woohoo I see that line! I didn't get a positive on a FRER for a few days after I got my positive on the walmart cheapies! I would wait and test again in a few days! I hope that its a sticky bean!

Here's todays. Definitely a line! Still very very faint and still barely seeing a shadow on the FRER. The first signal (Walmart) line started showing up in just a few minutes. Cautiously hopeful that it gets darker...feeling pretty nervous after 2 CPs but I'm not spotting! It's also been less than 24 hours since the tests yesterday afternoon so I guess I shouldn't expect them to be much darker.

Attachments

• IMG_8028.jpg
    IMG_8028.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 67
I see it sweetie!!
I know what you mean about being nervous, I'm a little nervous too I had a chemical back in March. I've been getting some squinter lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->