Wondfo squinter or evap? UPDATE CP :(

Cautious congrats Joy!! Remember you from the Clomid thread, fingers crossed for you lovely!! X

Thank you! I took another FRER just now because I was feeling so anxious that I didn't see much of a line on one this morning (but did on the Walmart test) and a faint line popped up in a minute!!! Starting to feel a little better!

Congratz Ask!! You deserve a sticky bean this time around. Hope the prog makes a difference. :hugs: There is just something about taking that next big step that gets a BFP. Following to see your lines progress.

Thank you, Nita! Kinda crazy how that works! I see you are having a baby girl - congrats!

I see lines on ALL of them! :D

and its ok if its faint. Theres no rule that says the line ever needs to be super dark.

Thank you! I took another FRER just now because I was feeling so anxious that I didn't see much of a line on one this morning (but did on the Walmart test) and a faint line popped up in a minute!!! Starting to feel a little better!

Congrats! :wohoo:

Congratulations 😊

Congratulations! I love seeing LTTTCers getting their BFP!

Thanks all! Cautiously hopeful this is it!

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! :happydance:

aww lovely! Glad you got another line. Congrats mumma! xx

Thank you, Nita! Kinda crazy how that works! I see you are having a baby girl - congrats!

Thank you, very excited to be expecting a girl :happydance:

Whats next for you, bloodtest?

That's so exciting, Nita! DH really wants a girl since he has 2 boys already - I want one of each! I'll call my clinic on Monday and they will probably have me come in for a blood test. I had 8 vials of blood drawn last week for the recurrent miscarriage panel before moving ahead with IVF since I've had 2 losses. Hope everything comes back normal and the progesterone holds my little bean in place!

Great! Hope the bloodtests come back positive :D so exciting.

Will you keep on testing to see if the lines get darker? You started on Progesterone very early, so I am very sure it will do its magic and maje your bean stick. Hope the side effects arent too bad for you on it?

Took a Walmart cheapie this morning and the line was faint but a tad darker I think. I've read they can take awhile to darken. I'm at my lake house and that's all I brought but might take another FRER when I get home or just wait until tomorrow morning.

Yes - gonna stop temping! No point now!

Congratulations Ask! The progesterone will hopefully do the trick ❤️

And trust me the Walmart cheapies take FOREVER to darken. Gave myself about 20000 heart attacks with those. ❤️

Thank for the reassurance ttc! :) How are you doing?

Ask am so happy for you! Lovely to see a lttc get their bfp. We've got a thread going on that Nita and I are but I will have to find it as they've moved it or maybe Nita can help! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->