Wondfo squinter or evap? UPDATE CP :(

Congratulations Ask. Keeping everything crossed that this is a sticky one for you. It would be such a relief not having to do IVF.

When you feel ready pop over to the conceived on Clomid buddies thread. Like bonnie said it's been moved from the first trimester board to the pregnancy discussions board.

Well it's not looking too good for me. I had a faint line on a Walmart cheapie this morning and took an FRER this eve when I got home and the faint line I had on one yesterday was totally gone. It was only a 1 hour hold but I still expected to see something. Can't stop crying. I wish I knew what was wrong with my body. :cry:

Oh Ask!!!!!!! That's horrible!!!!!!!!! I'm so so sorry :cry: Have you tried baby aspirin? I've known it to help myself others with recurrent losses....even though mine weren't as early on. I'm so so sorry.

Thank you ttc...I tried baby aspirin for 3-4 months but never got a BFP those months. I had the RPL panel done last week before I got my BFP so I should get those results soon...

Here's the test from tonight after I tweaked / darkened it. There's a very faint line but you can't see it unless I darken the pic and the others the last 2 days I could see the line with my naked eye.

Attachments

• IMG_8111.jpg
    IMG_8111.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 37
I am so sorry Ask!!!! Praying that the line will get darker again.

I have seen some ladies on here that had darker lines at certain times of the day, and lighter at other times.

:hugs: :hugs:

I still see the line but super faint. Oh how horrid. I'm sorry.

Ask you're not out yet. All tests are different sensitivities and urine concentration really varies too so I would try and test in the mornings. Try again today and let us know what happens. Fingers crossed for you lovely xxx

Super faint line on a FRER this morning with fmu. Guess I'll go in for a blood test to confirm what I already know. :(

I'm so confused. The nurse called to say my blood hcg test was negative. I said I wasn't surprised as my chemical in March was 6 and I was still getting faint lines for a day after the blood test (I guess it filters out of your blood first then urine). I asked what my hcg level was and she said "there was no level"...I said, so it was 0? And she said "yes". Now that seems impossible. I had faint positives for 3 days on 2 different brands! Maybe she just saw that it was negative (below 5) and the actual number wasn't listed? I've tested every month for 15 months and I know a bfn from a bfp.

Here are my tests from the last 3 days...all very faint but all have lines (they are dried now obviously and it makes it harder to see bc my prenatals make my pee really yellow - ew!). Am I crazy??

Attachments

• IMG_8123.jpg
    IMG_8123.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_8126.jpg
    IMG_8126.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 19
I think it's different each time so perhaps before where you were still seeing lines this time it's disappeared quicker?
Those tests are debatable with their reliability though, but whatever the reason I'm so sorry you are going through this :hugs:

Sorry to hear. I have a lot of experience with chemicals, having had 5, HCG went up to anywhere from 22-307 at the peak for various ones. My guess is you did have a chemical and your beta was probably around 3-4 max in these photos. They become quite a bit clear at about 6 mIU which is the threshold.

I hope IVF works out for you. :)

No you are not crazy sweetheart, she probably just said yes so she didn't have to look.
:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I see faint lines in those tests. From my computer and my phone.
I am so sorry you had another chemical, I had one in march and this cycle as well :cry:. Lots and lots of :dust: for next cycle to you hun.

I am so sorry Ask! :hugs: :hugs:

Will keep following you in the hope that IVF bring a BFP soon - goodluck with the IVF journey, I have a good feeling that it will work for you.

oh Ask im so sorry, bloody chemicals. youre not mad they were bfps im sure! hoping for better things for you next cycle xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->