Woo Hoo! The Tests Are Finally NEGATIVE! >.< Page 93

Don't shoot me.... but there are still very faint lines on all 3 of those tests... but of course much fainter than before :-( Am so sorry Stucki that this outcome hasn't been what you wanted, but something is still niggling... can't explain it??? Sorry I am totally rubbish at offering advice but sending lots of hugs xxx

I agree, those wondfos are for sure still positive

I wish you the best of luck stucki, I do wish they had treated you better at the doctors. Some of those nurses are so rude and they barely even realize it at times. They act as if they hate their jobs so they make others miserable. Those tests are still pos but their fading now. I hope you can get some answers to this, I guess it's like playing a detective trying to solve a mystery

And would you look at that?! All it took was a trip to the ER to get the darn tests to turn negative.

https://i46.tinypic.com/334qanb.jpg

Hm mmm. I'm not surprised. Not surprised at all. It's Murphy's Law, you know? I'm sorry that it's finally negative (ish), but then again, with a story like this, it almost seems bitter sweet. I hope you're doing okay. This is a lot for any woman to handle.

Stucki, I'm lost for words. I can't believe everything you've gone through this month!

When's hubby home? Have you got friends/family to support you? Hope you're okay xxx

Hubby won't be home until end of August.

My Auntie and my cousins are coming for the week this Sunday, so I'll have a ton of stuff to keep my mind off of it all.

Sweetie..You deserve a complete Ladies Weekend...With the works..Pedicure, manicure, facial, massage done by some Ryan Gossling look-a-like, nice dinner and drinks to boot! After everything you've been through, I'm soo sorry that the doctors were still not able to give you the answers you needed..But I'm glad the test is at least what you want it to be! :hugs:..
Best wishes hun!

I'm so sorry hun, not sure what else to say, but sending huge :hug:

Awww Hunnie... :( stupid tests I suppose at least your getting answers :hugs: x

Glad the lines are going negative I still see lines on all 3 tests but much fainter.....I got my Trigger shot today so I got positive ones now LOL

I can still see lines 2 have u tested anymore? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->