Woo Hoo! The Tests Are Finally NEGATIVE! >.< Page 93

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in this morning [I slept darn near 14 hours last night]

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For all of the kind words, and the encouragement and the anger [at the doctors]

I'm not sure what to do now. I guess I'm going to have to keep testing and if I get a positive next week, I'll pay the money and get the private scan...just to make sure.

I don't know what else to do, and nobody seems to want to take me seriously.

It's like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall.

Ugh. I have family visiting for the week and arriving on Sunday so I'm going to spend the weekend getting the house cleaned and thankfully I'll have a full week with family and I won't have time to sit and dwell on all of this.

Thanks again ladies, I am completely astounded that so many of you genuinely care and are following this....it means more to me than I could ever convey into words.

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in this morning [I slept darn near 14 hours last night]

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. For all of the kind words, and the encouragement and the anger [at the doctors]

I'm not sure what to do now. I guess I'm going to have to keep testing and if I get a positive next week, I'll pay the money and get the private scan...just to make sure.

I don't know what else to do, and nobody seems to want to take me seriously.

It's like I'm hitting my head against a brick wall.

Ugh. I have family visiting for the week and arriving on Sunday so I'm going to spend the weekend getting the house cleaned and thankfully I'll have a full week with family and I won't have time to sit and dwell on all of this.

Thanks again ladies, I am completely astounded that so many of you genuinely care and are following this....it means more to me than I could ever convey into words.
It's not a problem hun that's why we are here is to listen, give you support, try to give you the vest advice we can. It's not your fault your going through all this & all we can do is just be here for you. We all have had issues with testing etc and bodies nit acting right as well as crappy doctors. Nit everything is foul proof I've known women who had heavy periods testing home positive but negative bloods and negative urine at doctors. When they had a ultrasound scan because of some pain down there they found a baby 15 weeks along on one woman she thought she had a cyst because no one believed she was pregnant. But, she carried to term. One lady lost her baby because they didn't know she was pregnant and when she gave birth the baby had problems that should have been born through C-section but wasn't because they didn't know. So just be careful have good weekend.

Stucki I hope you find some answers very very shortly..

I do agree with, if you still have a good positive test next week, then deffo pay for a scan, I don't think your gonna get one from the medical staff at hospital... Which is stupid, but Nevermind.

X

Stucki you are absolutely welcome and thank you too for keeping us posted on your rollercoaster of a story. As I and others have repeatedly said something is going on and this is no way near over yet. We are here for you all the way and hoping that there is a lovely happy ending for you sweetie. Sorry you have through an absolute load of shit :-( Can't wait for the results of your scan next week or so... will you carry on testing in the meantime hun? Lots of love and hugs xxx

Stucki you are such a strong woman :hugs:
I'm sure I'm not the only person sending good vibes and I'll be stalking to see all your bfps :)

omg hunni the hospital is horrible i sure hope u get answers soon its soooo unfair uve been treatedthis way xx

What can i say...you are a strong woman with so much love to give and i hope all your dreams come true because you truly deserve it. I just want to send you great big :hug:.
We are all here for you if you want to cry, chat or rant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And would you look at that?! All it took was a trip to the ER to get the darn tests to turn negative.

https://i46.tinypic.com/334qanb.jpg

Not the result we were all hoping for but at least your mind will be at rest now :) cocktails tonight then? :hugs:

I'm thinking about a girls dinner :) Wine included.

wow! So I guess you must have had a chemical or left over tissue...??? ** :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Don't shoot me.... but there are still very faint lines on all 3 of those tests... but of course much fainter than before :-( Am so sorry Stucki that this outcome hasn't been what you wanted, but something is still niggling... can't explain it??? Sorry I am totally rubbish at offering advice but sending lots of hugs xxx

Yeah, crap. There are. I just checked them again...

Not as dark as yesterday, but the ICs definitely still have lines :/

I can see lines, as well. They are getting lighter, though...maybe take some in the afternoon. Aren't yours always darker then? If not, perhaps the hcg was just taking a long time to get out of your system...

You deserve a girl's night out, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->