Woo Hoo! The Tests Are Finally NEGATIVE! >.< Page 93

I have to go in and sign a release during 8-3 hours to get a copy of everything. They wouldn't give it to me tonight.

Aww stucki hun always here if you need someone! get some rest have a cup of tea :hugs:

I'm glad you home and not having to suffer any,ore upset from them!!, GRRRRRRRRR

oh stucki I think we're all frustrated for you :( :hugs:

I have to go in and sign a release during 8-3 hours to get a copy of everything. They wouldn't give it to me tonight.

:dohh:

Everything just seems to be working against you at the moment... :nope:

No matter what happens though, at least you know that you have a plethora of ladies here supporting you and wishing, hoping, praying, screaming and pleading that you get the answers you soooo BEYOND deserve at this point!!

:hugs:

EDIT - and I REALLY hope that lawyer friend of yours can help!!! :thumbup:

I have just sat and read the whole thread, tonight is the first I have seen of it at all.

I just wanted to say how sorry I am to see what you are going through, and I really hope you get some proper answers soon. It must be truly awful being in such horrible limbo.

Xx

I am so sorry love :hugs: I wish that you did not have to go through any of this.... :nope:

So sorry Stucki.. On my phone now.. I wish i could reach through it and give you a massive Texas sized hug!:hugs:

I am so terribly disappointed in the american health system and the way they have treated you today!! I am (was) in the health field, and it makes me FUMING angry to see them behaving this way.

I am so sorry you are going through this, Stucki, and I hope you get some much-needed rest. Giant :hugs:

Stuckinoki, I wish I had some amazing and comforting words to share. I am at a loss. This has got to be like living a nightmare. I can't imagine that any words I could string together would be of much comfort. I just want you to know that I am here and willing to listen anytime. I have been in your corner cheering you on and I will continue to do so. Know that there is a whole community of women from all over the world doing the exact same thing. :hugs:

i had to turn in my work computer for the summer. i missed all of this today or i would have been right there waiting with you. i'm so sorry that you had such a truly horrible experience today. the way you were treated seems cruel and irresponsible. so many :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hun i have no words of wisdom for you - am totally out of ideas other than maybe still try and do the private scan?
I just wanted to give you a heartfelt hug :hugs: it sounds like you've been appallingly treated - no proper investigations and then treatment for something they haven't proved you are suffering from - and I am furious for you.
I hope you get some joy with your lawyer friends but in the meantime take care of yourself and give yourself time to heal both physically and emotionally.
We are all here for you :flower: xxx

I can't believe they are still not giving you any answers! What a pile of sh*t. :hugs: xxx

I just don't know why to say hun, I'm fuming and so disappointed for you. :hugs:

OMG I am so sorry you were treated that way.
I don't know much habout how quickly hcg drops but wasnt it at 5 more than a week ago? Seems to be dropping very slowly? or is that the normal rate? I still cant get over the fluctuations and you have not bled much have you? Something still isnt right and they want to hope you don't have to sue their ass if (God Forbid) you have a medical emergency because they wouldnt investigate properly.

Wow, gobsmacked, this is rediculous!
So sorry you still don't have any answers hun :hugs: xxx

Stucki..
Just checking in to see how you are hun! I hope the vomiting let up... Hope that answers are coming sweetie! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im seriously pissed about the treatment youve recieved. This makes me sick :growlmad:
Heres to hoping you get some answers soon:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->