Woo Hoo! The Tests Are Finally NEGATIVE! >.< Page 93

Woo Hoo! It's not the indent line either! The indent line shows up black when you invert it....

OMG. This is happening for real! LMAO.

This ones a bit dark but can see the second line! wooo! xx

Attachments

• 101bitdark.jpg
    101bitdark.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 60
I'm a little late on this thread but I figured I'd give it a go on the tweak. I see a faint line. This is what the first few tests looked like when I got my :bfp: :thumbup:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 42
Thanks ladies....I know right now is really the "wait and see" phase, but I'm dying to run to the commissary and pick up some FRER tests right bloody now! LMAO.

I would have done that already but I'm SUPER impatient. lol :haha:

So I broke down, drove to the PX and bought 22 FRERs.

When I got home I took one after just 1 hour hold and I got a line! If there's a line on the FRER, then I'm definitely, gotta be, pregnant :happydance:

Attachments

• OMGBFP.jpg
    OMGBFP.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 113
I really hope its your bfp but it does look like a bit of an evap, and sadly frer give out many evaps these days hun. If your in the uk try a boots or a superdrug test they show up very well and no evaps to them so far xx

Thanks, I'm in the states though, so no superdrug for me [I wish!]

I dunked another FRER in the same batch of urine and another line came up so I'm pretty confident that it's not an evap showing up on two separate tests in the same urine batch [at least I hope not]

Ok, I am so confused :dohh: I just cannot see anything on any of those test..When is your period due?

Fingers crossed for you!!!

:dust:

I can see a line and just showed dh and he said it's there too! Test again in a couple of days to confirm, but looks like congrats to me xxx

I see them. Good luck my blue clearblue with square window wad positive a week before my answers or free showed positive.

I see lines honey so i think congrats is in order! Sending lots of sticky beanie dust your way :dust::dust::dust:

You bought 22 FRER's they must have thought you were crazy :haha:

Can see your lines getting clearing and clearer :happydance:

I saw your journal its for sure NDP. Look like you 7-9 dpo. Congratulations.

Ha ha ha.

The lady behind me made a comment about it and I replied "we've already spent 10k trying to have a baby, what's another $60 in pregnancy tests."
She blushed and didn't have a response.

Damn dependapotomus...

Ha ha ha.

The lady behind me made a comment about it and I replied "we've already spent 10k trying to have a baby, what's another $60 in pregnancy tests."
She blushed and didn't have a response.

Damn dependapotomus...

:rofl: :rofl:

I see it! Congrats. :thumbup::happydance:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 35
Here's the newest test. Line is still there. Holy CRAP. I think it's starting to sink in! :rofl:

https://i47.tinypic.com/taqw5s.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"