Woo Hoo! The Tests Are Finally NEGATIVE! >.< Page 93

I dont know if I see it or not..im trying really hard as clearly you and others can see it but...? Perhaps its my eyesight! x

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you that you post a lovely clear pink line very soon :)

Good god woman i am like your official stalker! so excited for you eeekkkkk keep poas!!! x xx x<3 x

Thanks ladies.

I'm trying to save up some pee, but like clockwork every single hour I'm bursting at the bladder! :rofl:

I know that an hour hold isn't going show me anything worth looking at. FX that I can get some good pee saved up for my after dinner test.....

And even though I just peed 45 minutes ago, I'm already feeling like I'm going to wet my pants if I wait much longer! :haha:

I will be stalking! i couldn't see anything on the 1st few to be honest but the last one you have taken and put up I can defo see a line! Good luck hunny h&h 9 months xx

I see it, I tried to save your test to tweak it but it wont let me save it :(

I just took another FRER and the line is much more visible. Unfortunately, my tile crew is here laying tile and I'm not comfortable enough to whip out the camera and start snapping pictures of a dripping wet pee stick in front of them! LMAO.

But pictures will follow soon ;)

Here they are! My crew took a smoke break so I got a chance to take some photos....I honestly think at 8pm I'm taking a digital...I have two so using one won't break my heart.

Attachments

• IMG_3697.jpg
    IMG_3697.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 87
  • FRER5pm.jpg
    FRER5pm.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 76
i totally see the line but i tried to tweak on photo bucket like I used to but i guess photobucket has changed, I could not pull out any color, maybe its just the new format on photobucket, good luck

The line is def. getting a bit darker each time! Awesome....:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• tweak.jpg
    tweak.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 22
I went back and found the page on my thread with my very 1st :bfp: 's. The first one is SUPER faint, most would think it is a :bfn: then the next one is a bit darker. Yours look just like this! :thumbup:

1.jpg2.jpg

Yaaay Stucki! I'm a bfn this morning :cry: I cant believe it, yesterdays was such a storng line! And now nothing today :( We're not going to be bump buddies after all :(xxx

Yaaay Stucki! I'm a bfn this morning :cry: I cant believe it, yesterdays was such a storng line! And now nothing today :( We're not going to be bump buddies after all :(xxx

It's not ova til it's ova [imagine that with a Boston accent]

Here are this mornings tests....I'm a little unhappy that they are still so light, I was really hoping that an 8 hour hold would have gotten me a bit further than this....

https://i45.tinypic.com/1zme9dy.jpg

https://i47.tinypic.com/ixclsl.jpg

I couldn't see the lines at first but I can now, let it be a supersticky!!! XXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->