Woo Hoo! The Tests Are Finally NEGATIVE! >.< Page 93

NO ANTIBIOTICS! You do not need to be on them if there is no an infections they need to be scanning you to make sure there are no cysts etc. if you are on anytibiotics that you dont need it makes your body resistant to them!

These drs dont understand what it is like to have that bfp test be told there is nothing there!

Wouldn't they possibly be able to see a thicking uterine lining with a scan or at least an exam !??

Stucki--Hun..Like all the other ladies said--you have to have the scan done. Ask to speak the head doctor in charge of the ER..Like anywhere you go--they've got bosses. Express that you came for answers and that's not what you are getting because they don't want to call a sonographer in to do the damn scan. I agree if you don't stand up for yourself and demand and remind them--your insurance is going to pay for it--then you will file a complaint against the doctors with the medical board for not doing all that they could do to help you. This is utter BS! Sometimes the threat of their job is all it takes to get results. You don't have to put up with this shit, because they've never had a patient have positive hpts and neg bloodwork--they have one now and they damn well need to figure something out besides pumping you with IV fluids for an infection you may or may not have. Where did they get medical degrees--an f'ing cracker jack box??? :growlmad:..On my thread, we have a saying--"Shoot them with Horse Shit!" line them all up hun! We'll aim and fire away!

Wouldn't they possibly be able to see a thicking uterine lining with a scan or at least an exam !??

I had a m/c that was discovered on a scan at 5 weeks--yes-- you can see the thickened lining--my last m/c was the same way--they could see the thickened lining and I was told to wait it out...

Stucki--I know--ask them if they have ever heard of the show on TLC, "I didn't know I was Pregnant"... Be sure to find out if 8 months from now when you pop the baby out--if they'll consent to their names and likenesses being used on tv so they can look the idiots they are! :growlmad:

I just got the worlds biggest needle of antibiotic. It burned like fire and I immediately vomited up the anti nausea meda they gave me to help settle my stomach for the next round of antibiotic that will make me sick.

My arm is on freaking fire and I can't lift it up now.

This sucks. All I wanted was a scan

what is this mystery illness?? why did they give you an antibiotic?? did she explain ANYTHING?

May I just say that they better be glad we all don't live near that ER, because I bet they would be terrified if they saw all 39 of us charging in and screaming for you to get a scan.

I don't remember, she explained them both to me and I consented.

This I like a medical mystery nightmare.

What their doing is not right....but.... this is your decision, and you have 44 people behind you :hug:

Stucki I'm getting cross lol! You have to say something?! Wtf are the antibiotics for? Have they actually found an infection? So far none of what they are doing makes any sense :-( xxx

do you have a friend who can come be with you tonight? i hate the idea of you being home alone, with your husband gone. :hugs:

Please Stucki--Tell them NO, not until they do an u/s, a ct scan, a damn X-Ray, MRI..Whatever means necessary to see what is going on inside! You have the right to refuse hun! They are not treating you right! I know this is difficult hun, you've got what 38-42 ladies on the internet praying for you, holding your hand in spirit, but we can't yell at the Doctor to STOP and do what needs to be done..We will give you the strength Stucki--let us do that--Tell them NO MORE until they know 100% sure there is nothing there.. If its not a baby--its something..Something that could be seriously life threatening...
All I can do is pray for you hun...
Dear Lord,
Please see your sister is pain. Please open these doctor's eyes and make them see that this is a person not just a peice of paper with a name on it. She deserves to know the answers to what is happening. Please Lord, Help her to feel all the love and prayers that are being said for her at this moment and give her the strength to stand up and say enough is enough.
In Christ's Name,
Amen
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I unfortunately do not, but I have my two puppies to keep me company... And 3 baby chickens.

Wow! Sorry Stucki! Ladies HPT's can pick up as little as 2-3 MIU and sometimes it takes longer to leave the urine than the blood. So, This can be the issue Stucki is unfortunately going through. I wish that this wasn't happening and you didn't have to go through all this. But, I wouldn't take anything til you get a full flow. Amoxicillin is safe while pregnant. I am not sure what you are on. Though I still believe a scan should have been done since there could be left over's yada yada.

Big hugs sweetheart.

Sending you loads of virtual hugs :hugs:

I'm glad that you can get the private scan done in a few weeks! That should hopefully give some answers to this growing stubborn mystery.
And I am curious too as to what the antibiotic was for&#8230; and did they warn you that it would hurt that bad?

Do you think the reason they are giving you meds is because you said you were in pain and had spotting? I'm all for you saying that! Don't get me wrong. I'm just wondering if they are giving you meds for something they are not even seeing.

I'm sorry you haven't gotten any clear answers.

EDIT: When is AF suppose to be due?

They are not doing a scan.

She's following hospital protocol, and I can't really fight that.

I am however, vomiting all over the place so at least getting some kind of payback for this nightmare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->