Woo Hoo! The Tests Are Finally NEGATIVE! >.< Page 93

get some answers!! no matter what. be your own advocate!

ER's are the WORST at giving any kind of info. I don't know about outside of the US but here they are crap!

I really hope that she didn't just assume that you have some sort of std. :growlmad: Meds for no reason is never a good thing but it seems thats what they like to do.

What is the new IV for??

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that she just assumed I have chylamida...

I'm so angry right now.

Wow. I agree with asking for a copy of your medical records. I'd want to know what kind of infection you have. Also, I wonder HOW your tests could come up that dark if your hCG is only three? Makes no sense! I totally agree with demanding a scan.

don't forget to get a copy of your chart.

this sucks.

I never drink enough fluids during tww cause i dont want it to effect my tests, sometimes i know i'm just not right in the head anymore

It's a bloody JOKE.... :(

Stucki it's 11pm in the uk... So I will be toddling off to bed shortly... But I sha
L return bright and early to check in and see how you are :hugs: x

Well if it's any bit of a mood lifter, It's only four pm here so I'll continue to camp out here and wait :hugs:

lol well i am in the uk as well and wide awake so i will stay on and be with you all night long!:happydance:

I'll be watching for a while longer too, there's no way I can sleep yet!

I am new to bnb, and I have been following this whole thread the past hour (instead of working :)...I am here for you!! I don't know you are these other lovely young ladies, yet :), but I know what a loss feels like and not having any answers. I will be checking these boards often, as I am 9dpo and cannot tell a pregnancy test to save my life (which is why I love tweakers!) and I will check in on you. WHATEVER THE OUTCOME, AT LEAST YOU WILL HAVE AN ANSWER AND YOU CAN START FRESH. yOU HAVE A BEVY OF WOMEN ON YOUR SIDE (INCLUDING ME), we are rooting for you!

Ive just read through the last 30 pages to catch up!

Hope your OK as you can be stucki!! x

I'm home.

They did not do a scan. I'm sick and I'm emotional and I'm tired.

I'm going to go lay down for a bit, and then I'm going to call my lawyer friends and see if I have any retaliative actions I can take for my treatment today.

I'm sorry you didn't get the answers today that you wanted Stucki. Just know that we're all still here for you and will continue to be. As well as helping you find answers to the best of our abilities :hugs:

I'm so sorry you were treated like that today :(

Hope you get your answers soon

Please tell me you got your medical record of what they did to you today?

Again, I'm so sorry you're going through all this crap!!

:hugs: Get some rest, hun.

in the meantime, would you like me to fly over and kick her in the LALA? ;)

The first thing my GP did after i MC was ask me to take a Chlamydia test.... Think they assume we all sleep about to get pregnant.

Im sorry they couldnt give you any answers today :( .. Its the least you deserve.

HUGS xxx

Enjoy your rest hun:hugs:

We are all here for you and you will get your happy ending soon enough, you should not of been treated the way you have and should absolutely not have been treated like that.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->