Woohoo one born every minute is back tomorrow!!!!!

Stevensmummyx

Mum of 2 boys and one surprise bump
Reaction score
Yeah so I am a tad excited about it being back :blush:

Anyone else super excited??

Time to sit back, feel broody, cry at newborns and shout at how horrible some of the expectant father are!!

Me too!! Seriously one of my all time favourite programmes!!

yeah same! did you see the christmas special?? xxx

Noo :o I didn't know there was one :/ I remember there was a Xmas special last year tho x

ohh i might have watched that then the other day?? it was cute though haha xxx

I must catch up with this lol!!!
Was it live? X

yeah it was last years I just had a look! but its sooo cute none the less! :) xxx

Yeah I seen that, thought I had misse one there! Lol x

Anyone watching :) look how scared the second daddies face is hehehe x

I'm watching!
It's funny that he's in the army because I was looking at him thinking he had the face of an army lads years ago. I like this second couple - not too sure about the first. She seems like a bit of a wet lettuce

i REALLY want to watch it :cry:

OH wont watch it! So its on record for me and LO tomorow!! :happydance:

Aww really!! My oh has fallen asleep so I have the tv, I like the army guy and Bethany (I think) he looks terrified tho lol!!!
I'm not sure about the other couple either, was she laughing because she had to be examined? X

Aww really!! My oh has fallen asleep so I have the tv, I like the army guy and Bethany (I think) he looks terrified tho lol!!!
I'm not sure about the other couple either, was she laughing because she had to be examined? X

Bethany is the one that was giggling whilst being examined! That's the couple that's annoying me. Can't wait to see her in full blown labour!

Ahhh I see, she was smiling when they were talking about when she fell pregnant with her first baby :/! Weird x

I was thinking the same
Poor nurse its not her fault these things happen

Oh dear, he's gonna have a sore fist in the morning! He didn't listen to what the midwife had to say! X

Can't believe that as they were just explaining about the baby, he was too busy getting his cigs and storming out. You can see where his priorities lie.

I was thinking the same
Poor nurse its not her fault these things happen

That wasn't a nurse - it was the grandmother - she was wearing that outfit because she'd been down to theatre with her daughter. I bet she's over the moon that her daughter has just had a baby with him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->