woohoo!!! :)

bumski

Mum to teen and newborn
Reaction score
well i was starting to think i was not going to ov this cycle because of early mc, to be honest i thought i was going to go back to my normal non ov self :growlmad:

but........took an opk just and got this, (cd 19, last month got it on cd13) part of the test line is more purple than the control line!!! dont know if ya can tell in the pic, its just like my first positive last month, then they got darker :happydance:

thought i was gonna ov last weekend so me and dh have been VERY busy :winkwink: but looks like theres no rest for the wicked :dohh:

will post more pics if they get stronger

Attachments

• opk aug 001.jpg
    opk aug 001.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 44
WOW that is a good strong Pos girl. I am keeping my FX for you. I hope I can join you very soon.

ta hun, any sign ov is coming close yet? my temp went up, just hoping it stays up now, got neg opks since, last month they lasted 3 days so just really hoping this is it xx

No. No sign yet although my temp went down today so I hope it goes up and stays up until I get my bfp. LOL. I will keep you posted. This wait seems to be worse then the tww. I hate it more then anything.

ff has confirmed ov, but on the same day i got pos opk :shrug:, we will just have to wait and see now, its saying im 3dpo today, fx its right.

quick question, does ff ever detect ov when you actually dont?
im so negative i know, dh keeps telling me to get a grip :dohh:
i just cant believe i ov again

any opinions welcome xx

Bumski! that's great!!!
You probably caught the very end of the surge, and ovulated that same day :)
FF is really accurate as long as you're using the advanced method... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->