Wool wash and lanolin?

i bought some end of line lanolin from clothbumsrus
i have hot apple pie and a strawberries and cream :p

you can use olive oil soap for wool and u can buy woolwash in tesco, i got lanolin from ebay woolishouse scented lanolin or something x

I got a big bottle of wool wash from tesco years ago and it has lasted me ages! I got disana liquid lanolin which seemed the cheapest, but I have run out and need some more now and will prob get a different one to try.

yea u can use laniosh cream aswell but thats an expensive way to do it!

Some places probably still have northern essence left, maybe jabula? I'm totally cleaned out at min.

lol its not expensive if like me you bought loads when u were breastfeeding and never used any of it lmfao :dohh:

x

lol its not expensive if like me you bought loads when u were breastfeeding and never used any of it lmfao :dohh:

x

Apparently you can get lansinoh on prescription, you should get some more when you've had Isabella Ellie!

i'm using Northern Essence wool wash bar and solid Lanolin at the moment but i'm gonna beed more Lanolin soon:dohh: i would defo recommend NE but they are going bye bye :cry: gonna have to have a look around n see what seems good....there are a couple of brands on Jabula to nose at :D

yea apparently you can get it on prescrition if you have sore/cracked boobs :thumbup:

i have them now lol, might go there and say its something to do with pregnancy hahaha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->