woolwich

Even prison planet don't think it's a hoax. And they usually think these things are a hoax or a false flag operation. Xx

I just think it is sick to even sit there and watch videos and news reports and pick at bits and think 'hmmm yeah this isn't right, Im going to make a video to show the world what a hoax this all is'.

That video really angered me, I only watched a few minutes before I was swearing and had to turn itoff. So disrespectful :nope:

Are we seriously discussing if it was a hoax? I'm not clicking on anything that gives them an extra "hit" nor do I want to.

We're not disgussing if it's a hoax. We know it isnt we are talking about how disgusting it is for people to even entertain the thought it is let alone make a video.

Who is discussing whether it is a hoax or not? No one is saying it is...we are referring to the video posted that shows one sick individual explaining why he thinks it is a hoax.

Unfortunately everything is perceived by certain groups as a hoax, it isn't that they mean to cause offense just that they are so convinced by their ideas that any terrorist events are perceived to be 'false flags'. It is horrible to hear people laughing about it but you have to remember they genuinely think they are just actors, so they aren't being callous, they genuinely don't believe what they are seeing is real.

We live in a world where information from eye witnesses is spread so quickly through social media that the media themselves desperately try to keep on top of the story by running whatever information they can find at the time, often before any of it can be verified. There is then so much variation in early reports that the truth of the story is often revealed to be quite different from the first reports, and conspiracy theorists cling to these variations as 'proof' that it's a hoax.

Summer rain I looked at the video on Prison Planet that debunks a lot of the theories on it being a hoax, it's really good if anyone else wants to see (plus PP is run by Alex Jones who is one of the most notorious conspiracy theorists).

https://www.prisonplanet.com/was-the-woolwich-attack-a-hoax-debunked.html

I personally just don't see the point of it in this thread I really don't, I didn't pick up on anyone's particular comments I don't think it matters what people think of it. What has happened was awful, this thread has been interesting for the debate around the reaction but for me I have said all I wanted to say especially if it's coming to talking about things like this, fine for everyone else but not for me. With the release of the soldier's name and circumstances it has really hit us how close to home this is so I am going to leave this thread now. Thank you to the majority of people who gave me hope in humanity again after the ridiculous outcry on my facebook.

I don't think the video was particularly meant to encourage debate - just illustrating the reaction of this event which we have pretty much analysed through this whole thread. No-one has taken it seriously or is defending this guys point of view.

I hope no one took affence to what I said about the video

I don't really get the whole conspiracy theory thing, it's like they think a missile hit the pentagon on Sept 11th, you would think the aeroplane shaped hole would give them a clue

I personally just don't see the point of it in this thread I really don't, I didn't pick up on anyone's particular comments I don't think it matters what people think of it. What has happened was awful, this thread has been interesting for the debate around the reaction but for me I have said all I wanted to say especially if it's coming to talking about things like this, fine for everyone else but not for me. With the release of the soldier's name and circumstances it has really hit us how close to home this is so I am going to leave this thread now. Thank you to the majority of people who gave me hope in humanity again after the ridiculous outcry on my facebook.

I can understand its closer to home for you than many, but honestly no one is agreeing with videos that suggest it's a conspiracy. Don't feel like you need to leave the thread, I think we're all in agreement that these conspiracy videos are all wrong.

Its just a video, theres loads out there at the moment. Im just shocked that it didnt even take a day to poke and prod at the evidence and make it out to be a possible hoax.

This is the most appalling thing I have ever heard about happening, no jail sentence will ever be enough for what these two animals did, they have been on MI5s radar for 8 years as part of a radical Islam group but these two men in particular weren't considered dangerous, obviously MI5 were wrong. NO one deserves what they did to this poor man yet they openly try to justify themselves, honestly I think the extremist groups in England at least ones that are known to the authorities should be rounded up and kicked out the country, I don't have a problem with other religions but I do have a problem with extremist groups like these they don't to be here whether they were born here or not. it really sickens and saddens me that things like this happen here especially when you expect your family members in the forces to be safe in there home country, its bad enough waiting six months at a time for family to come home from there tours we shouldn't have to worry about them at home too. my two cousins who are like a brother and sister to me are both in the forces one of which is coming to the end of her first tour and when I saw the news my heart was in my throat.

The family talking on the news was so heartbreaking.
His last text to his mum was lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->