woolwich

the father of one of them has now been arrested at his home in a lincolnshire village (EEP!)
also it is now reported they were known to whoever they are meant to be known by but so far are not known to be link to the jihadists in nigeria 9where the family hails from i think i also read)

Yeah just seen this. Obviously been planned :(

I know it's not really the time to laugh, but this has been going round twitter and oh my god, EDL seriously? Thanks for being our defenders !

BK7sQpuCEAAEFc1.jpg:large

I would happily submit to Aslan, he is a talking Lion how awesome!!! Plus he has the voice of Liam Neeson :cloud9:

https://liberalconspiracy.org/2013/05/23/possibly-the-best-tweet-in-response-to-yesterdays-events/

:thumbup::thumbup:

former chairmain of the joint intelligence committee said that they are inclined to think that the attack was carried out by a 'lone wolf'

What an awful thing for herbs put what a vile peace if shit she is.

I'm surprised by some people's posts on fb, I thought better of them and others well.....

am I the only one who didn't realise it was out side a barracks? Yesterday they didn't show the images of new people reporting in front of it.

I live in a military town and I know the base is on shut down, more armed guards etc.

I think whatever their religion or background they are sick people.

I have people putting on my FB "go back to your own country" This is their country. The people have lived here all their lives, they would have done it be them here or on the moon. Another one I have seen today is "well if we didn't let their parents in it wouldnt of happened" I mean really.

and the "now will you wake up Britain" thing that is doing its rounds is annoying me to... Maybe its because I have grown up with many friends from many different back grounds I don't tar each person with the same brush. But I am sure people are thick...

That man in Norway, he was a Christian he killed loads of innocent children. No one turned against Christianity ?

As sickened as i am by what happened yesterday im even more discusted by what the likes of the EDL have done since. Harming innocent people and damaging mosques makes them as bad as the two loons who killed that man. Two wrongs dont make a right.

The men may have claimed to be doing it in the name of Allah but no god would tell them to do that. People forget that Muslims, Christians and Jews worship the same god. The old testament, the koran and the Tanach have the same storys and the same messages, its just crazy extremists who twist them into what they say. There was that book wrote by the crazy white christan couple saying that you need to beat your child with a cane and claiming that was what god wanted you to do.

I do have the view of if you dont like our culture and how our goverment works then leave, no one is making you stay. That goes for anyone regardless of skin colour or religion.

A house in Harold hill romford has been raided too :/ the local paper is saying he was moved to help stop his radical way of thinking.

Also there was a pic of a soldier claiming to be the murdered soldier on my Facebook this morning. Has anyone seen anything?

I've seen that photo too but I don't think it is him, as they haven't released his details out of respect for his family.

What happened yesterday was absolutely disgusting, RIP to that poor man. I also don't see why, because he was a soldier, this makes it 10x worse? He was an innocent man, his job shouldn't be more important and overcast the fact he was killed. Especially as he was in non uniform :nope:

My FB has also been awash with mindless and awful crap too :( I'm glad I have some seriously decent people on my FB though that posted brilliant statuses in response and restored my faith in humanity!

People are tweeting edf energy like they think they are EDL. Confused

Anyone watched this by Max Malone?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDd9cwqoni8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Some of the things I've seen on fb about edl are shocking!!

in my town someone tried to burn a mosque and was arrested and there was such racist comments sayign they were going to burn every othernrace aprt from white alive made me feel physically sick.... but if im honest i dnt expect much more from my town its full of uneducated nobodys if im honest...tbh it's totally disrespect towards this young man, his family and friends Aswell as hundreds of innocent Muslim people :growlmad:.

I bit my toungue for as long as I could before "I replied on there saying a small minority of extremist Muslims believe these warped thoughts not all of them.. Please don't tie all with the same brush"

To this I had a bloody thug threaten to kick my head in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->