Woolworth's BIGGEST ever one day sale (Friday 5th Dec)

totally agree, wasnt impressed! cant believe how much people were buying!! i mean 20% off toys?? you can buy them cheaper online from the comfort of your own living room. think i would prefer buying online than being trampled on by insane people who think its the end of the world lol :shock:

it wasnt very good and was packed in there!! i only bought a couple of things, a penguin xmas outfit that i wanted for brendan, luxury xmas crackers and a gorgeous light up train xmas decoration and it all come to £17 so not really that cheap either tbh! cant bleive how packed it was in there and there wasnt really any good deals, i didnt see 1 item at 50% off!

Well my local Wollies must be one on it's own because it was brilliant! I spent £70 and got over £150 worth of stuff! :happydance:

Example - a Thomas the Tank engine train set. Was £40, marked to £20, then another 20% taken off at the check-out, so only cost me £16!!!:happydance:

If you wanted Xmas cards, you were laughing - they were ALL half price!

I got Charlie a lovely winter coat (the one he's got is 18-24 months and getting small). Was £24, marked to £12, then another 30% off at the till!! :happydance:

I spent 2 hours in there! :blush:

it wasnt very good and was packed in there!! i only bought a couple of things, a penguin xmas outfit that i wanted for brendan, luxury xmas crackers and a gorgeous light up train xmas decoration and it all come to £17 so not really that cheap either tbh! cant bleive how packed it was in there and there wasnt really any good deals, i didnt see 1 item at 50% off!

I didnt iether! And they had signs up everywhere with saying 50% off!
You can get everything in there cheaper online. Really not impressed!

The trouble was - they didn't have the tills open to serve everyone, esp as they NEED money, my wife said the same thing, big queues and people dropping their stuff and leaving. AND confusion over what was reduced, why didn't they say everything is reduced by at least 20% or more instead of what they did. My wife got a tinkerbell pencil case at 50% off.....£10 down to a fiver and then at the till she got some more money off and ended up paying 2 something .... how stupid .... no wonder they are in the position they are.

I tried to buy some games on line last night from Zavvi and they have stopped their on line sales due to Woolies supplying them argggggggggggg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->