woolworths online

amie-leigh

Mummy To Princess Morgan
Reaction score
hi just recieved email saying woolworths is now online :happydance:

just thought id pass on the message as they have a large nursary section which includes the ladybird clothing :)

www.woolworths.co.uk

i was about to say havent they finished trading but there is a website..

confused how this works?:blush:

Just found it ... is it just me or are their baby clothes suddenly more expensive than what they used to be? :confused:

Its run by littewoods they bought the woolies name and have just reopened it as an online shop but as from next week littlewoods will be putting the ladybird clothing in to all of there catalogues too. I have a family member that works for the company :)

thats a shame..... ladybird was cheap when it was in wollies but will be really expensive when sold by littlewoods :(

Sod paying littlewoods prices. Shame someone decent didn't come along and do this!

£10 for 3 sleepsuits?! You can get 6/7 in Matalan for that price!

Its run by littewoods they bought the woolies name and have just reopened it as an online shop but as from next week littlewoods will be putting the ladybird clothing in to all of there catalogues too. I have a family member that works for the company :)

:rofl: as soon as i saw the site i said to dh it looks just like the littlewoods site!! then i saw the address blurb at the bottom of the page!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->