Wooohoooo, I love my postie

cath

Reaction score
He's brought me loads of fluff today. I got a beautiful preloved WN AI2, some SB's & fuzzis & best of all my ME wraps & totsbots bamboozle stretchies so I can finally stop using sposies at night & go full time in cloth :yipee: She'll still be using sposies at nursery for now but am going to have a chat with them next week & see if they'll be open to using cloth. I dont see why not because as long as I send everything already stuffed & put together then its no extra work for them, they'll just have to put the used ones in a wetbag rather than a bin. But, I reckon I might have a bit of a battle on my hands, the owner is already a bit funny about her having pouches of EBM in her freezer for some reason. I'll probably be labelled as a mad, hippy!:haha:

Posties are doing good all round today!! :yipee:

Sounds like a lovely delivery :flower:

xxx

Yay! :happydance:

Please will you add a review of the stretchies as a night nappy when you have used them a bit? I use disposables on a night still and do not trust any of my nappies for night use but keep hearing good things about the stretchies! Also will you be useing the totsbots wraps with it (just in case you do review them as I would be useing the totsbots wraps)?

I am still unsure if my son will be in daycare or if DH (who works nights) will be able to look after him but if he does go into daycare they will have to use EBM and if I am full-time cloth by then I will have to convince them of that too.

Yay! :happydance:

Please will you add a review of the stretchies as a night nappy when you have used them a bit? I use disposables on a night still and do not trust any of my nappies for night use but keep hearing good things about the stretchies! Also will you be useing the totsbots wraps with it (just in case you do review them as I would be useing the totsbots wraps)?

I am still unsure if my son will be in daycare or if DH (who works nights) will be able to look after him but if he does go into daycare they will have to use EBM and if I am full-time cloth by then I will have to convince them of that too.

Yes no probs, will let you know how I get on. I'll be using them with motherease rikki wraps as they were going cheap preloved on CNT :haha:
I've left them to soak for a couple of hours, then rinsed twice in the washer & then washed them so hope that will be enough to get the absorbancy up a bit. I probably should wash them another couple of times but I'm too impatient! Luckily she's not a really heavy wetter so should be ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->