Woooohooooo!!

Nutter

Reaction score
I've today moved over from WTT, as we are now officially NTNP! :D YAY!
I will still keep my WTT journal, as we aren't properly trying until September.

But we had a little accident last night, (only one day after O!) and OH told me not to bother getting the morning after pill today :) and then we both admitted after work that we had been thinking about it all day & are really hoping for a BFP.

Then we decided that we will NTNP until we properly try in Sept, as we have a holiday booked then and would still like to go on it, but it's not the end of the world if we get pregnant.

Anyway, I guess we now play the waiting game....

Yay!! welcome to ntnp!!
Sending lots of :dust: your way, lets hope its a :bfp: !!

Thanks everyone :)

I've been in a bit of a pickle today - do I take Folic Acid, not drink alcohol or caffeine, and avoid 'bad foods' like you're supposed to when you're TTC, or do I just see what happens because we aren't officially 'trying'???

I think I've pretty much decided that I won't drink alcohol, because that's the one thing I'd never let myself forget, if I end up getting pregnant from this 'accident'. Because I'd know there could have been a chance I was pregnant, but drunk anyway...

I'd appreciate your input ladies xx

I'd say take the folic acid as it doesn't hurt to start taking it months before ttc and the benefits from it are so important! I think your probably right to stay away from alcohol until you can test. Hope it's a BFP for you xx

I've been taking folic acid since we decided to ntnp and I don't drink hot drinks anyway so that just left the decision about alcohol! I did have one night out as it was a special occasion but have cut out alcohol too. I think I will only drink when it's a special occasion while we are ntnp...just in case!
As for the 'bad food' not had a very good this week but trying to eat healthily to lose a little weight anyway!

Thanks girlies :) I appreciate the advice. Good luck to all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->