Wooooop not long now! 2 months until I am Mrs Wilson! 15th Sept 2012

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!! ooof... I have lots to do before then :haha:

:happydance: It will be here before you know it! What have you got left to do? X

Right 4 months now Still to do:

Pay for everything LOL
Book suit appointment
Buy boys suits
Buy little BM dresses and accessories
Book and finalise which flowers I want (this week got last quote!) so expensive!
Meet potential videographer next week and pay deposit
Get my necklace and stockings :)
Get hair demo
Sory appt for church open day and arrange BANNs readings
lose 7 pound
Book honeymoon
Sort my passport....

Need help ladies I need a new 10 year passport updated.... do I get a form from the PO and apply to have it as Mrs Wilson which I can do up to 3 months before and get vicar to sign it. Can I book my honeymoon as Mrs Wilson?
Just get passport now as maiden name and book honeymoon in maiden name... then have 10 years as maiden name or pay FULL AGAIN for Mrs Wilson?
Really want to go as Mrs but seems a lot of messing about? :shrug:

I would just send off for it now in your married name hun. It costs to change it so it's not worth changing it I don't think but as I say if you change it now it costs no more :)

Can't believe it's only 4 months :wacko: x

So i could book honeymoon in my married name and apply with a PD2 form i think from June onwards....? Would that give me enough time to get a passport in buy season? 3 months?
Would be nice to go on honeymoon as Mrs Wilson :)

Oh you'll definately have enough time hun! It takes around 2 weeks 6 at the most. Where are you going on honeymoon again? x

Las Vegas! And possible San Francisco and Los Angeles. Mum and Dad and Andys Mum are having kids for us for 10 days :)

It's getting so close now!!! So excited for you. I have no passport advise as it's very different over here. Your honeymoon is going to be amazing!!

Off to get final flower quote today! its all soooo expensive!

We were quite lucky that hubby's aunt does flowers so we just bought them and she arranged them :) goodl uck for today hun!! X

We're doing the same with passport hun. Mine runs out in November so I'm gonna get mind redone as Mrs C and book honeymoon as Mrs C xx

No idea on passport hun as long as booked holiday and passport name tally :)

We cant decide when to go on ours but like you have some good mums to take charge of our little monsters so all good :D

Good luck with everything - it'll soon come together!

xxxx

Flowers booked!

Seeing videographer tonight :)

How did the meeting with the videographer go? Any photos of the flowers? X

Yeah passports come back quite quickly here! I'd def try and get it in your married name! :thumbup:

So... any bits you can share about the flowers? DO you have any plans for specific types? colours?

Thanks for booking the BnB! You guys are awesome! PS... 2 weeks till my wedding module! :dance:

Wow Cath bet your so excited :)

Cath am having roses ivory and lilac :)

Vidoegrapher rescheduled we are going sat.

Also going to book and pay suit deposits sat :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->