Wooooop not long now! 2 months until I am Mrs Wilson! 15th Sept 2012

4 months tomorrow :)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Videographer booked :)

Suits appt now changed for Friday as Andy had to cancel. Seen all of about 50 mins of him in last week with work :(

It'll get better, you'll go through a stage of seeing him loads then wish he'd bugger off (or is that just me :rofl: )

Wow not long at all, it'll all slot together nicely on the day :D

x

Yep through the winter when he hardly works most of the time I am sick of the sight of him :haha: Cant win :)

:haha:

holy heck...4 months!!! eeeeeeeeek! :dance:

Love that you're having roses! :thumbup:

Suits sorted!! We went for the tailcoats which suited Andys shale better :) he looked sooooo handsome!

Oooo Lovely! .... I cant wait for steves!!!

xx

It sure is :)

Soooo had a bit of wedding drama this weekend!

Rang the church to arrange sorting the BANNS and she told me they have 3 weddings that day, of which one is at 3pm!!!! Ours is at 2 FFS meaning we have to come out of church and a load of other people will be waiting to go in :grr: i had a bit of a rant about being 'shuffled' to another part of the chirch and she said we will have a word with photographer etc... If i dont get the shots I want i swear I will go f**** ballistic. We chose that church because of the shots i want in the DOORway and at the FRONT :grr: I could scream honestly. MOney money money now with churches! Why the HELL didnt they book it for 3.30? I dont want random folk in my pics, feeling like I am being rushed on a bloody conveyor belt and the other bride, cars, BMs etc turning up next to me! :(

Got the flower girls dresses last week with the bags and headbands! So damn cute :cloud9:
Sorting honeymoons we are now going 6/7 days alone and then 7 days with kids :)

Oh dear me! That is crazy! Can we try get you to the church a little early (by 10/15 min) so I can take some pics of you and the bridesmaids before you go in? It might save us some time after? just trying to think of options to help. I'll need to pop up and see the church and venue soon! :hugs:

That's shocking I can't believe they have booked another so close :hugs:

That is too bad about the church. Hopefully something will work out.

Jesus i'd be mad too :grr: how long is a church wedding service?? Not on really, ive been to a couple of christenings where they are doing a few at once and then theres more waiting after to go in for another load - like a conveyor belt! Luckily not ours. I mean did they tell you there would be multiple weddings on same day??? Im sure cath will work her magic try not to let it play on your mind :hugs:

Honeymoon sounds like a plan :D we arent taking kids at all :rofl:

eeek! Thats not good about the church! really hope it doesn't spoil your day.

Where are you thinking of going for your honeymoon? Im debating whether to take Olly or not. Either way we will only be going away for 3/4 nights but i dont think i can cope being in a seperate country from him.

That's shocking!! Your right churches are only in it for the money these days :grr: Hope you manage to get sorted x

Oh dear me! That is crazy! Can we try get you to the church a little early (by 10/15 min) so I can take some pics of you and the bridesmaids before you go in? It might save us some time after? just trying to think of options to help. I'll need to pop up and see the church and venue soon! :hugs:

I have done a bit of a timetable and we should be ok... Am trying to calm down about it and Andy has rang church a few times and waiting call back.... As long as I get the instant natural not posed shots of us coming down the aisle, stood in the doorway, confetti etc for 10 mins I am fine. We can then move about let them go in and then continue after if you know what i mean? Am just concerned about other bride turning up next to me and looking better.... sorry but its my day and want it to be about me not anyone else.......... without sounding like a diva..... also i dont want to feel like am under pressure to rush and move. Gonna go church and speak to them. For 600 quid I want what I bloody want or I would have gone registrar office!

Only prob is............ what If I am 10 mins late for whatever reason?? Will they not marry me?

Jesus i'd be mad too :grr: how long is a church wedding service?? Not on really, ive been to a couple of christenings where they are doing a few at once and then theres more waiting after to go in for another load - like a conveyor belt! Luckily not ours. I mean did they tell you there would be multiple weddings on same day??? Im sure cath will work her magic try not to let it play on your mind :hugs:

Honeymoon sounds like a plan :D we arent taking kids at all :rofl:

No there was no other weddings when I booked and I booked first and mine has been planted in the bloody middle. Bet the other one is at 1pm too :grr:

Service last 40-45 mins.... assuming I am not late! xx

eeek! Thats not good about the church! really hope it doesn't spoil your day.

Where are you thinking of going for your honeymoon? Im debating whether to take Olly or not. Either way we will only be going away for 3/4 nights but i dont think i can cope being in a seperate country from him.

Las Vegas is looking like a no no for week as v far for that plus we can do 2 hols for the same price. We gonna take kids for a week all inc to Canaries or Turkey end Sept/mid Oct and we are now considering New York for a week alone..... He is not keen on Mexico/Jamaica etc.... so still not much further planning LOL

You'll have to ask about the time slots hun :( and how much lee-way they will give - very mean of them I think :hugs:

Oooo im loving to two destinations thing - we are kinda doing that but 2 years apart :p cant afford our trip and boys trip in same year :haha: My school friend went to new york for hers - really nice :)

xx

Sooooo its 3 months today :) EEEEEEKKKK

Current cost is at 11.2K LOL :wacko: thats excluding honeymoon bloody hell!!

So expensive!

Seeing vicar Tues night so gonna chat then and sort the passport form for married name

Jobs to be done for June:

Church meeting
Passports
Favours - sorted am getting stainless steel letter openers, bookmarks and bottle stoppers with hearts on for ladies. Men are having cratch cards and kids goody bags
Chose rings

Keep saving money LOL

July:

Boys suits and shoes
BM shoes and tights
Get rings
Sort table plan and tags etc

Sooooo exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics