Wooooop not long now! 2 months until I am Mrs Wilson! 15th Sept 2012

Still undecided on wedding perfume!

Help!

I usually wear JPG, Poeme or Stella for best.
Anything really in daytime thats cheaper liek Cerruti, Elizabeth Arden etc

Stuff have had in past inc Angel Tierry Mugler and J'adore Dior.

Am thinking J'Adore asthe others are very musky and strong.... Anyone? :)

I honestly have no idea ... in fact I forgot to put perfume on on the day :haha: x

3 months wowza!!!! I have no idea about perfumes. Only owned a couple bottles in my life and pretty sure I didn't weaf any on my wedding. Hope you find something perfect.

Oooo 3 months!!!

All sounds good so far :)

Know what u mean about cost - certain things im not adding up aka.bouquet lol!! luckily thats being done as i go along so cost being consumed by day to day costs :blush:

Cant help with perfume, not really thought about it yet - i normally wear light and fruity so will go with something similar I think :)

x

Not updated for a while! Sorry!

Spoken to reverand and there is a wedding at 1, 2 and 3 :dohh: typical we in the bloody middle and had it booked first :dohh:

We are all meeting on the wedding prep day (29th July) to discuss it running smootly, photos etc so will feel better then! Wanted bells ringing before and after (£120) so they are all gonna benefit if we pay so need to sort that too!

BANNS were read yesterday, another 2 weeks to go :)

Decided on J'adore perfume as reminds Andy of when we met and its light and floral :)

Still need loads of stuff! About sorted on the wedding menus for everyone (choices) and numbers for day and night....... Wedding tally currently at £11,100 inc hen and stag dos not inc honeymoon :shock: I am not even getting married anywhere posh!

This month need to get boys suits and shoes, rings, (chosen a white gold and diamond wish bone one) and put some more money away for cars and cake.

Changed cake choice, love another one - wanna see a pic?

Chosen hair do! Dress fitting and hair demo booked for same day! Need to book make up demo.

Rehearsal booked for 13th Sept.

Did i mention its 4 weeks to my hen dooooo :) Got my outift sorted. Ascot theme for night (posh tarts LOL) coral WAG dress, black shoes, sash and fascinator. Getting a spray tan and nails done. Leeds here we come :) T-shirts being printed for the day and a silly veil!

Need to get flower girls socks/tights and shoes too soon.

Also honeymoon, which we currently cant afford :nope:

Forgot to mention also sorted favours this week. Scratch cards for the men and heart stainless steel letter openers, bookmarks and mirrors for the girls.

Also been sorting table plan, name tags and stuff with stationary lady! :)

Sounds like it is all coming together nicely. Yes please post a pic of the cake.

Hen do sounds so fun. I'll look forward to seeing the pics!

Not long now :happydance:

Maybe you could ask the others to chip in for the wedding bells seeing as they benefit from it too!!

11k?! :shock: bloody hell :lol: I thought I wet over budget :haha:

We just had a little honeymoon. Went to the lakes on our own for a few days then my dad brought the kids up.

Sounds like its going to be an amazing say Hun. I can't wait to see the piccies xzz

I'm glad you're all meeting up. Will be interesting to see what they say about pics! and keeping guests separate.

Would love to see pic of cake :)

Thanks ladies!

How much did all your weddings cost?

I need help choosing cake now LOL OH doesnt care really LOL as long as its nice to eat! I defo want pearls............. help!?

Here are the cakes............... think I am inclined to go for no 5?

Attachments

• 4TierPearlDotswithLargeRose.jpg
    4TierPearlDotswithLargeRose.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 2
  • cakepearls.jpg
    cakepearls.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 2
  • imagesCAH3UYQZ.jpg
    imagesCAH3UYQZ.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 2
  • whiteroses.jpg
    whiteroses.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
  • White-Wedding-Cake-with-Pearls.jpg
    White-Wedding-Cake-with-Pearls.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 3
More pics!

Another cake i forgot!
My hair i would like - back view, bouffant at front and tiara
My flowers i want
Name tags i like but with purple
How my room should look

Attachments

• NamePlaceTagLg.jpg
    NamePlaceTagLg.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 300021_10150765208555214_859515213_20593829_2460040_n.jpg
    300021_10150765208555214_859515213_20593829_2460040_n.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 3
  • bartle1.jpg
    bartle1.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 3
  • curly-wedding-hairstyles-down.jpg
    curly-wedding-hairstyles-down.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
  • champagne-rose.jpg
    champagne-rose.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 3
74 days to go!!! :dance:

Well.... I like the pearls, but I'm drawn towards the square cakes.. not sure why (mine was round and I loved mine!) LOL

Love the hair and the flowers are gorgeous!

PS... you have a white bath right? From memory you do... but my memory is not what it used to be! :D x

PPS... before you think I'm odd... flowers in the bath are one of the best ways to get awesome shots of them... the lighting works wonders! :)

Hi hun yes I like square cakes too :)

Yes I have a white bath! Best clean it then on the big day LOL :haha: Sounds good :)

Where can I hang my dress for shots of that?

74 days OMG :shock:

:thumbup: Well 73 now! :shock:

Right... hanging dress shot... Ideally we need something interesting or... something very plain where the only thing people can see is the dress.

Ideally a great big window or at any rate close to a window so we can work with good light. Please make sure you have a decent hanger :) else the whole shot is ruined by a plastic/wire hanger! :hugs:

Hmmm will haveto sort a hanger. I have some but not sure if they will hold the weight of it as they are more lingerie type.

I have patio doors or plain white doors and ivory walls?

I may have a wooden one I can bring along. The cushion ones generally hold the dresses well! :)

I'm sure we will find something to work with the dress. :) It will never look as good on a hanger as it will on you... so don't worry too much! :hugs:

Hi jade! It seems we have quite a bit in common :) I love maggie sottero dresses! mine is called prestyn, i cant wait to wear it! Also we are getting married at the same time! Both 2pm on the 15th of sept! Im no good at planning stuff, ive been useless with my wedding, my best friend and mum have done most of it hahaha xx

Hiya Erinsmummy! How exciting :)

Cath yes please bring just in case :)

Been sorting kids favours this week, busy boxes and loads of stuff to fill them!

Getting boys suits next week. Still not decided on and bought rings yet :dohh:

Got a masssssssive list of stuff to sort. Plus in the house plus 3 assignments to do before Sept :dohh: oads of decorating too. Stresssssssss :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->