wooopa ooof!!!

magicbubble

Reaction score
Definitely felt baby move for the first definite time.the time was 5.55 am today.at first I thought it may just be wind but then 3 times I felt baby jump right into my hand so I switch on my phones prenatal lullaby app and played music into my tummy.baby now seems to have gone to sleep :=) ive only had one little nudge since i think.

im now playing a full abba album into my tummy to try waking baby up but i dont think its loud enough :lol:

Is the app on an iphone? Sounds good.. :) Do you just put the earphones inward towards the bump. I love the idea of babies being able to hear your voice and music, im going to play it all my fave songs so it likes the same as me and not the OH (psytrance music..!!!!)

you might be able to get it on i phone. i have a samsung galaxy and got it from android market. its called prenatal lullabies and basically has nice soothing music on there which it plays. i just stuck my phone on my tummy with the speaker pointing down towards the baby :) there are quite a few apps you can get for babies and for pregnancy i found :)

i love the thought it can hear you too :) i am trying to find music i can get it familiar with before its born to help calm it if it cries at night for example. im also trying to find some mozart music cos i read that was good for babies brain development - something to do with the rhythems mozart used i think :)

My LO loves Katherine Jenkins, Lady GaGa, ABBA and Toni Braxton. It's amazing what LO's pick up on in there isn't it?! Glad you felt your little one moving hun XXX

great range of taste in music there ceecee - i like it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->