Work

alouisebx

Reaction score
Hey, is anyone having trouble at work with appointments? They understand that I need time off to go to them but they're getting slightly agitated. I know it's because I look after an autistic boy and without me he really struggles to get everything he needs to done. And it's stressing me out because I feel bad as it is because I should be there supporting him and he hates change. I wish I could juggle both but the midwives aren't supportive of giving me appointments when either he's not in or later in the afternoon. I feel like I'm doing something wrong when I know I'm not, I just wanna know if anyone else is feeling the same?

it's normal for a work like yours to make you feel like that. what you're doing is not a job, it's a mission my dear. and you are over-responsibilized. but they shouldn't put u any extra guilt load and you shouldn't either.
it's great that you wanna and manage to take care of that boy, but your own health and your own child come first. i am sure the boy's parents wouldn't trade their son's life for your babies, so you shouldn't either.

Thank you! I know it's not right that they're doing it but I think it's because I've had 3 appointments in 3 weeks on a Tuesday which isn't great! My child will always come first, there's no question about that!

It's a legal requirement that they give you time off for appointments while your pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->