Worked too well

Am_ready

Reaction score
So disappointed after my u/s today. I am on my first cycle of follistm. Turns out I responded very well to it. I have so many follicles that they probably will be canceling iui this month. Nurse said I look more like an IVF cycle. I am disappointed because last month we couldn't do anything either I had a couple of cysts due to Clomid and letrozole. Plus my sister just had a baby last week. we have been trying for almost a year now. We've had all the tests and nothing appears to be an issue with either one of us.
I am trying to be positive at least follistm works well for me. It's just seems like such a waste.

Is it possible for you to convert to an IVF cycle, or at least have ER and freeze eggs or embryos? I know that they do that sometimes when you over-respond during an IUI cycle. Good luck to you!!

So disappointed after my u/s today. I am on my first cycle of follistm. Turns out I responded very well to it. I have so many follicles that they probably will be canceling iui this month. Nurse said I look more like an IVF cycle. I am disappointed because last month we couldn't do anything either I had a couple of cysts due to Clomid and letrozole. Plus my sister just had a baby last week. we have been trying for almost a year now. We've had all the tests and nothing appears to be an issue with either one of us.
I am trying to be positive at least follistm works well for me. It's just seems like such a waste.

So sorry to hear that :hugs: I wish it had worked this time, I'll be disappointed too if something like that happens. May be they will reduce Follistim dose for you now, how much was it in this cycle?

Exactly the same thing happened to me on clomid - we were advised not to try due to cysts and then not to try due to too many follicles and increased chance of multiple birth.

I hope it works out for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->