Working Mummies - Question?!

Lellow

Déjà poo ... Get it?
Reaction score
...Hi there,

Just to be nosey...

I wondered how many hours per week all you working mum's are doing?

Thanks in advance ladies :flower:

Helloooooo Lellow :)

Im going back when Rylans 1 and im dong 5 days a week 9am to 12.30-1 ish. So 5 days but part time :)

xxx

I am probably starting up 1 feb with 40 hrs. Not ideal as I want to work but part time would be better. In my case it's all or nothing though.

Starting in a couple of weeks and doing 3 days - so about 24 hours x

I'm going back in april and will be doing full time, 37.5hrs, I don't get a choice unless I take a demotion of 2 grades below me, after working my ass off to get where I am i'm not gonna change it!! Hubby has changed his hours so we cover all the childcare between us except for 2 mornings.

I'm going back in may when he's one will be doing 30 hours- 2 long days and 3 mornings. With my daughter I went back at ten months doing 9-3 every day x

About 16 hours. 8 at the office, 8 at home x

I was doing just the 25hrs p/w but ive now been asked to do an extra 3.5hrs but i wasnt sure if it was too much, the extra money would come in handy for the summer holiday and its just a little 9-12 block, but im torn as it means i have no day off during the week now....

LO doesnt really get up til 11 anyway in the mornings so its not a case of missin much with him, but stil....its difficult!!

I went back a couple weeks ago, part-time. I'm a supply teacher so the hours vary, but I have a train to catch by 7am, at the school by 8:15 and then school goes until anywhere from 3-4pm, back on the train and hopefully home by 5 or so. DH picks up DS from MIL/FIL (for now) and is home around 6pm.

I'm going back half time, all mornings. so 3.45 hours a day.

All being well 18.5 hrs over 4 days Mon to Thursday. Bea will go to nursery Mon pm, tues pm, all day weds and Thursday pm at a cost of 100 a week which will mean I only net about 80 a week but it is about more than the money and in 15 mths she can go to preschool for half the cost. My career wont wait for me and i want my girl to experience nursery. She won't go til she is one, at which point I do feel it is important.x

I went back to work when LO was 9 months. She is nearly one now. I started back on 2 days a week using up my holidays and then just before christmas I went back to 3 days :( I have just last week upped my days to 4 days a week due to my OH being put on reduced hours so I guess I do around 32 hours a week! Not ideal but not a lot I can do!!

LO goes to nursery Monday and Tuesday and with my mum on Thursday and half day Friday.

I work six hours a day, from 7am-3pm, Monday-Friday! :flower:

I'm going back 20hrs per week; 2 full days and 2 mornings.
xx

im going back 1st feb and ill be working 4x 7 hr shifts, so 28hrs part time

Starting back 15th Feb, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, 8.45am-4.55pm (21 hours a week).

Yikes. Reading this is scary!! Am I the only one working full time?? V nervous about it now. I have been getting LO "used" to daycare and sending her part time for January (3-5 hrs per day) and she's doing fine. Full time starts 1 February. Is it too much for her?)

40 hours a week. Back full time since he was 2 months.

I go back on Sunday to do 20 hours over 2 days. My mum's gonna watch Summer :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->