Working Mummies - Question?!

I work 34 hours over 4 days, abi has a day each with her nannies and then comes to the nursery where I work for 2 days.

16 hrs per week, 3 days 8-1

I am going back when LO is 9months

Yikes. Reading this is scary!! Am I the only one working full time?? V nervous about it now. I have been getting LO "used" to daycare and sending her part time for January (3-5 hrs per day) and she's doing fine. Full time starts 1 February. Is it too much for her?)

40 hours, 5 shifts per week here too plus weekend cover one weekend in three, tbh sometimes it feels like too much and I am debating asking to cut down to 32 hours, but it's a pain in the rear for someone else if I do.

Went back when he was 9 months old to 40hrs a week worked over 4 days :nope:......but went back pregnant again and finish in a couple of weeks :happydance:

36 hours over 4 days but doubt that will be the case if I go back!

I went back when LO was 20 weeks, I am a teacher so am in school by 8am, I try and leave around 3.45 (so work though that time without stopping, even eat my lunch while marking books), then I work for about an hour or so in the evening planning or marking (so that's just over 8 hours a day) Plus I then work for about 4-5 hours on a weekend early morning and in the evening. So about 45-50 hours a week.
Last week we had OFSTED so I was 10 hours a day in school, plus more at home in the evening, then I had about 5 hours at the weekend (so just over 60 hours in total)
Report writing time, parents evenings and summer concerts will all mean more hours.
So a lot!!
DS is home with DH though, so that makes it a little easier to bear. It's hard though.

I forgot to add my LO is fine, he loves nursery, it's me that can't stand fulltime work lol.

Full time. Between 37 and 40 hours depending on my workload. Has been that way since Harrison was 11 weeks x

Im going back in 4 weeks so LO will be 8mths by then.
I am doing 4 days per week, 9am start, 5.30pm finish.

I started back on the first of November and I am doing 12hrs a week!!

I'm a fulltime teacher, i find it too much. I want another baby then to go part-time.

I am starting a new job the week LO turns 1. It will be 23 hours per week.

40 hours and its killing me, i feel like I get archie out of bed, take him to nursery, pick him up at six and put him back in bed at seven :(

I work 15hrs a week, but sometimes more and have been doing this when LO was 12 weeks

18 1/2 hours a week. All Monday & Tuesday and Wednesday morning.
It's great. Perfect balance I think. Get lots of time with my baby and Work flys by :)

I'm going back to work in 2 weeks - gutted :nope: DH is having Fin in the day and working evening shifts. I'll be working full-time (I'm a teacher so hours vary)

I work 4 days now. Thats meant to be 28 hrs but its more. Its not what I find ideal but we've no choice at the moment.

Would love to have Baba no:2, then think about either less hours or leaving work altogether..

I have to go back full time in June, 40 hrs a week. im hoping to sweet talk the boss so I can get PT for a couple of months though just while LO can settle into nursery, fingers crossed ! :D

Sadly full time, 37.5 hours, except im a homeworker, so I know it will be more than that :( My LO will be in nursery :(

Ive been doing as much as I can with my LO while I have the chance! I'll never be able to get that time back to be with him all the time :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->