Working mummies...??

Monkey monkey

Reaction score
Hi there, any other working mummies out there fancy being a buddy?

I work full time and have a 14 month old, my OH works part-time and then looks after him too

Just looking for other working mummy friends who i can share the stresses of balancing a little one (and one on the way) with working. My job is pretty full on with a lot of travel and nights away hence busy busy busy!!

Hi sorry, I don't fit your criteria, I work full time but I don't have any children this is my first. I just wanted to say that i admire you, i am struggling with just the work & pregnancy cant imagine having LO as well!! go you, super mum :hugs:

Hi,

I kind of fit the criteria, I work full time and so does my husband, we have a little boy who is nearly 2 and a little one on the way.

It is very hard and very exhausting, but sometimes going to work seems easier and a bit of a break than looking after my little one....I am absolutely shattered after a full day of fun with him!

xxx

I'm new to this board, but I work full-time, hubby works 2 part-time jobs AND I have 4 children including a 14 month old =)

Hey, I work full time, my partner works part time and has my little girl who is 19months when he's not at work, when he's at work, she comes to nursery with me as that is where I work :)
I have a LO on the way also. its extremely tiring but definetly worth it :)

I work 30 hours a week, hubby works full time, dd is just 2 and just found out we're expecting again. Already thinking about how things will be with two as cannot decide if continuing to work is going to be financially viable (after paying 2x child care) and is going to be spreading myself too thinly. Any of you thought about this?

Hiya I'll be your buddy!

I'm a fulltime working mummy. My little boy is 3 and we're 11 weeks into baking our one in the oven.

My partner works fulltime too but I think he's going to reduce his hours when no 2 comes along as my job is really full on and I need to travel a lot too.

Work + toddler + morning sickness = really hard going and a house that looks like a pig sty!

X

Jeez mitten mom! How do you do it!? You got a superhero Cape!?

Yey! Nice to see some fellow working mummies out there :)

Feel free to PM me if you want to buddy up

I work full-time and have a very energetic 2 yr 3 month old girl and have just found out I'm expecting a second. My husband works full-time away during the week so it's just us. Am dreading the start of morning sickness in the next few weeks as I was totally incapacitated with it during my first pregnancy and can't even begin to think how I'm going to cope when I have a toddler to deal with on my own at the same time!! This time I won't be able to crawl on the sofa every night and be looked after :-(

Yep, that was me, i cover Northern Europe in my job and i have to drag myself to different countries or off on a 3 hour drive whilst feeling sick as hell, not fun!!

I work full time running my own business. Indie only goes to nursery part time so the rest of my working hours are late into the evenings. Full time job, part time mummy, very little me time. Can i join? :)

I work 40 hours a week with a 2 year old and a volunteer position. My husband is in a training program that's 30 hours a week and works part time 20 hours a week. Life's crazy right now!

I'm the full-time working mom, DH is currently unemployed but looking. It's been a blessing in disguise in regards to child care for DD, who is 20 months. But this surprise pregnancy has thrown a huge monkey wrench into the works. Hopefully DH will have something before it's time for me to go on leave! (He's been out of work nearly a year).

I work full time too, and have a two year old.
Dh works from home but that just means he is constantly working. He even worked on out honeymoon (and at my bedside when ds came 11 weeks early).
He's being pretty good, that said, because I seem to constantly feel exhausted and sick in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->