Working out advice?

LadyAphrodity

Reaction score
So I know this will sound paranoid but I can't get rid of this feeling. Last month on the 7th I started a workout group with some friends mind you I have not been physically fit for years pretty much a stay home wife. Lots of sitting around. Anyway I decided I wanted to loose weight and eat healthy to help jump start my pros body, in march I went to the gym and Did elliptical and bike but nothing serious. Well in April we started this high intensity aerobics it's great and I have lost 5 pads yay. Here is the thing though I ended up miscarrying early on the 14th and am wondering if maybe I stressed my body out which made it to where the egg couldn't implant or what not. It was a chemical pretty much positive on 13-15 mad negative by Friday. I'm still working out skipped that week after my positive cause I wanted to talk to the drs but once I lost it I continued. Well I'm trying again the month currently 3dpo my workout gets harder starting next week it gets bumped up a notch. Is this ok to do when FTC? I really wanna get and stay in shape I have so much fun with these workouts. I just don't want a repeat if last month it was heartbreaking. Any advice appreciated please!

I would talk to your doctor about it before it gets to the intense level. Any way you can get in there this week?

Probably but I pay for every visit until I am confirmed pregnant. It's just hard to pay money to ask if working out is ok :( I'm gonna try yo call the nurses line and ask

That's a good idea. If nothing else, they can consult with the doctor. I know that a lot of doctors say as long as it's something you've been doing a while before you become pregnant it's okay to continue, BUT I wouldn't start a new, more intense work out regime if you are or could be pregnant. There are other things like yoga and water aerobics that you could do that would be less intense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->