Works Xmas party tonight...

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
I have already been told by a few people that I look exhausted, I feel like crap, im starving, tired, boobs feel huge and I just want to be at home in a nice warm bath :-( Its going to be a LONG night even though I have managed to get away after 2 hours! x

Aww I feel your pain. I have been the Queen of flaking out recently, the way I see it, people will understand when the news comes out. I put my body first right now, and that's that. Unfortunately there are just some situations you can't get out of entirely.

I hope it ends up being more fun than you expected, and that you manage to get out once you're feeling too tired for it all. Sometimes a bit of distraction is enough for you to not notice the symptoms so much for a while :)

i have my husband's party tomorrow...it starts at 6 and doesn't end until midnight, now some people are asking who wants to meet up at 3? I said i'd probably need a nap to get through the whole night.

Just had the pre xmas party - champagne and wine - a few people asked why I wasnt drinking (they know im a big drinker) so took a glass of champagne had a sip then my friend drunk the rest,,,,can always count on your friends haha xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->