World, meet Holly Mae *updated with pics*

M

Mrs Mayhem

Ok, so having to re-write this as when I added the pics, the text disappeared!!

Holly Mae was due on 22nd October 2010, but my little princess was far too warm and cosy and stayed put for another 15 days!

We went through some rough times and when I previously posted this I wrote all about it, but now I am limited on time so will keep it simple!!

We went into hospital for induction on 4th Nov, but little Holly was still not for moving, despite a pessary, a drip, forced breaking of waters, having a clip attached to her head..... she was staying where she was!! The trouble was, her heart rate was dropping with every contraction, which was causing massive concern for everyone. On 5th Nov, we were almost rushed in for emergency surgery, but we held on as the consultant felt that we could do this naturally.

Finally at 12pm on the 6th Nov it was decided that it was no longer safe to wait for a natural birth and we were taken into theatre for a c-section.

It was quite terrifying being rushed down the corridoor into theatre, my mum and husband were with me, but mum had to wait outside as they only allowed on person in.

Holly Mae was born, by c-section at 12:59hrs on 6th Nov, weighing in at 8lbs 15oz.

There were lots of problems inbetween, the epidural failing etc, but we made it in the end!!!

I can't say how grateful I am to my mum and husband, who stuck with me throughout the whole 54hr epic ordeal, such an emotional, unbelievable time.

We are all so truly in love with this little girl, so worth the pain, torture and worry!!!

Thanks for reading!!!

View attachment 135817
View attachment 135815
View attachment 135814

congrats on the birth of Holly Mae, glad you are settling in well at home!

Awwwwwwww congratulations, you did fantastic !!!

Looking forward to the piccies :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->