Worried about 2nd test. pic inc..

lesh07

mum of 5. Preg with no 6
Reaction score
Hi ladies as of yesterday i found out i was expecting but then last night in bed i had some terrible cramping and backache which kept me awake till about 3am. (I am used to having cramping in early pregnancies but this felt a little harder than i remember). After 4 hours sleep i couldn't hold my wee anymore so got up and did a test and this mornings line looks slightly lighter than yesterday lunchtimes. (Although it says hold for 5 secs i am pretty sure i held for at least 10 secs due to tiredness)

Hope everythings okay, Cramping is better this morning and when i woke at 7am i had to run to the toilet due to feeling sick.

What do you think?
2013-12-01 06.27.32.jpg

x

Sometimes within brands some of the tests are more sensitive than others or can have more dye etc so try not to panic.
Pregnancy tests aren't very good for showing progression really as hcg levels vary depending on time of day and all sorts.
Maybe try one again tomorrow and see how it is but I wouldn't worry too much about the cramping as it's quite normal, I was always convinced AF was on its way!

Thankyou hun. They are both the same brand but i did wee on the 2nd one a lot longer and i read somewhere that if you pee on it for longer than said it could affect the apprearence of the result. Gonna pop out later and get a digital to confirm and 2 more frer's just so i can make sure the line is not getting lighter. Then gonna book myself a doctors appointment on weds (Hubby's day off) So they can do bloods etc...

x

Will they do bloods for you at your GP? Mine refused and said whatever will be will be (that was last pregnancy after my MMC I didn't even bother asking this time lol).
Make sure you remember that digis are even less sensitive than other tests. Mine only said 1-2 weeks at 18dpo when technically it should say 2-3 weeks by then. Frers are much better. I've also heard that super drugs own digis are better than CB digis x

Brill thanks will go out and buy superdrugs then.

My doctor is pretty good with me when it comes with bloods as i was on and off poorly over the last year and had so many bloods done over and over again.

Seem to be suffering with real bad MS this time mind. Been feeling sick since i woke up at 7am, Can't shift it. x

I've had MS this time when I haven't in my last 2 pregnancies at all! Had to go to bed at 9pm last night coz I just felt so sick! Hard work when you have an 8 month old lol!
My mum reckons that's why I have MS though, coz I'm more tired this time with having LO to run around after lol.

Well that could explain mine then what with 5 kiddies already at home, lol. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->