worried about a big baby

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Amza, Jun 7, 2011.

1. Amza

Amza Member

hello im 41 weeks and measuring 45 weeks i had a growth scan at 34 weeks and the babies head was a little bigger then the advrage, no one has menioned or seems worried about me having a big baby so maybe im being silly but i keep worry im gonna have a massive baby by the time i am induced on sat, has any1 else measured big and went over and had a big baby? x:blue:

2. wannabenewmum

wannabenewmum Well-Known Member

I measured big on all four of my pregnancy and had 8lb babys this one I am measuring 31cm and am 30 weeks. On my 28 week scan the baby was measuring on track but my midwife still reckons I wil have an 8lber so I guess it doesnt matter have faith though hun and remember to try to relax as much as you can best of luck x

3. Louise1985

Louise1985 Well-Known Member

i think mine is going to be big too...just feels all baby and i know the longer he/she stays in there the more weight they are gaining...lets hope our babies come soon xxxxxx

4. Amza

Amza Member

Thanks i think i just like 2 find things 2 worry about as long as his healthy, no1s mentioned a big baby 2 me iv just got this idea in my head lol keep dreaming he wnt fit his 0-3month old clothes thanks again x

5. jenb

jenb Well-Known Member

my LO weighed 6lbs at my 35 week appt so im looking at a 8-9lber but at the same time everyone comments that my bump is very small so who knows