worried about a big baby

Amza

Reaction score
hello im 41 weeks and measuring 45 weeks i had a growth scan at 34 weeks and the babies head was a little bigger then the advrage, no one has menioned or seems worried about me having a big baby so maybe im being silly but i keep worry im gonna have a massive baby by the time i am induced on sat, has any1 else measured big and went over and had a big baby? x:blue:

I measured big on all four of my pregnancy and had 8lb babys this one I am measuring 31cm and am 30 weeks. On my 28 week scan the baby was measuring on track but my midwife still reckons I wil have an 8lber so I guess it doesnt matter have faith though hun and remember to try to relax as much as you can best of luck x

i think mine is going to be big too...just feels all baby and i know the longer he/she stays in there the more weight they are gaining...lets hope our babies come soon xxxxxx

Thanks i think i just like 2 find things 2 worry about as long as his healthy, no1s mentioned a big baby 2 me iv just got this idea in my head lol keep dreaming he wnt fit his 0-3month old clothes thanks again x

my LO weighed 6lbs at my 35 week appt so im looking at a 8-9lber but at the same time everyone comments that my bump is very small so who knows

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->