Worried about clear blue digital conception indicator date

Baby Me

Back to treatment
Reaction score
I'm 4 weeks 2 days. I know this exactly as I conceived via ivf. The clear blue conception indicator says 1-2 weeks. Should it not say 2-3 weeks now?

I didn't test with fmu but I did wait 4.5 hours and hardly drank water beforehand.

Scared now tha my hcg levels aren't high enough. Taken Frer every day since Weds and all tests have been pretty similar colours.

Help please!

Congratulations! I don't think that the tests are always 100% accurate, and particularly since you didn't use FMU.

I would try not to stress too much, are you having a beta or a scan very soon?

Hi Hun, I had this and freaked myself out. At that point I had to stop testing. If I had done another the next day and it was the same I would have drive myself with worry. As long as you have no bleeding and cramping assume everything is ok. Levels go up differently in everyone. Much love x x

In the little manual paper that came with mine, it says that the test is usually one to two weeks off. If the test says 2 weeks the the doctor would call it 3 to 4 weeks. I tested 3+ weeks which according to the instructions means five weeks plus. I can't tell you yet if it's accurate as my first consultation is not until 16/9 but if the instructions specifica.ly list it, I'd say it's correct.

If youre four weeks, the 1-2 weeks sounds ok:) im sure everythings fine:)

u have to add 2 weeks to what the window says. It mentions that in the instructions. So if it says 1-2 wks you are 3-4 wks along according to how docs calculate (with the 2 wks added on) so what ur getting there is correct

I drove myself insane with worry taking those things. I never did get a 3+ even at 6 weeks so i stopped taking them. I would stop testing now, you know you're pregnant, so why give yourself more stress? I am 11 weeks now and baby is fine so try not to worry.

Having same issue! I'm 5 + 5 and getting 2-3 ....

Hope our beans both turn out good :flower:

The conception indicator is just a guide. It is no where near as accurate as the actual pregnancy test itself. I think I remember reading that's its only 60% accurate. Also every woman's HCG level increases at different rates. So I really would not stress out about it.

Congratulations! I used one of those as I had no idea what my dates were and it was two weeks out in the end! I wouldn't worry I don't think they are very accurate!

The important thing is your pregnant!!

1-2 = 3-4 weeks pregnant. I'd say that was just fine.

You could just be on the brink of the next bracket, but these tests are so black and white which can cause no end of worry. I remember reading the average brackets for HcG week by week compared to the brackets outlined on these tests and they were well out. More trouble than they're worth if they give you an unexpected result.

I wouldn't worry too much about the indicator, I am 5 weeks and 1 day today and I did a Digi the other day and got 2-3 :)

Congratulations! I had the same issue but reading up on it the way I understand it is: you don't start producing hCg until you concieve which is not the first day if your last period. It's somewhere between periods (each person is different) which is why you are getting such a low reading. I was 4 weeks and 2 days when I took my test also read 1-2 weeks. I'm sure everything is ok. Before this pregnancy I took cheap tests and they came back positive so I followed up with this kind to make sure. All were negative. So I'm even more positive everything is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->