Worried about emotions...

tinnkx

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm on my third baby. I've been married a year, have two beautiful boys and am very blessed. However I have suffered from depression on and off since I was just 13, I'm 30 this year and sadly, again, I feel I'm battling the big black cloud again, after my second son I suffered terribly with anxiety, but hypnosis has helped .. After medication and counselling failed. It's been a long and rocky road but I began to feel normal! recently I've been feeling anxious again, panicky, and low.. Just blank.. I can't afford hypnosis anymore, I just feel scared that it will all come back.. I was wondering if anyone else is feeling this low. I am 18 weeks now, could it just be hormones??.. Thank you so much for anyone who replies xxx

Awww honey sorry to hear this, i've suffered from the same since i hit my teens too, and since being pregnant with everything going on i've found it's gotten worse, but talking as much as possible helps ALOT, and there's always the ladies on here willing to lend an ear and vent like mad! You're not alone hun, pregnancy is bad enough for you when you've never expirienced depression! It's probably got tons too do with hormones aswell, if not, blame them! As much as possible, hungry? Hormones, Being a cow? Hormones, one of the perks about being pregnant, you can get away with this :D x

Lol thanks Nikki!.. It's not a constant low, I can still laugh and smile at times it's just that jittery unsettled scared feeling you can get..and some mornings I wake just feeling empty, that's when I know it's going to be a tough day.. But I will get through it, I have too xx

Sorry to hear you are feeling low. I have never suffered with depression but can appreciate that this must feel awful. Maybe try and utilise some of the things you learned when having hypnosis previously. Maybe relaxation (if you get any free time I have two children and appreciate that its rare!!), also exercise, fresh air is meant to help lift your mood. Hope that the black cloud lifts.

You're welcome hun! and you can always come here for a chat or IM me if you want, it's good that you can still laugh though, i got into a state to where i didn't recognize myself in the mirror :S then i learnt to not let stuff build up, laugh at yourself sometimes, it helps, and long walks, these hormones suck, but never suffer in silence hun. xx

Yeh I know that feeling, it's terrifying huh.. I'm going to laugh.. Force myself!!! And beat it xx hope your pregnancy is going well.. Time is just flying by!!.. and thanks Ali too.. Yep time for myself doesn't exsist right now, but as crazy as it gets I wouldn't have it any other way :):) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->