• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried about HSG results.

MissingBubs

Reaction score
Get my results on Friday after a HSG in September on my remaining tube.

I was that worked up on the day I had it done that the radiographer told me that my tube was not blocked, but there was a swelling. I did see the dye go all the way down my tube, but there was a delay. I'm not sure what that means for us and out TTC future. I'm scared to death of further ectopics and also scared that it will go to IVF. DH has a daughter from a previous relationship meaning we have to find the money for IVF (mission impossible).

I'm not ready to give up on our dream baby, but I'm terrified that's what Friday's results may bring.

Anybody had a swelling picked up on their tube/s? Was there anything they could do for you?

I'm not ready for this to be the end.

I'm so sorry for the ecoptics you've suffered :hugs:

Re the HSG, can't really help as my tubes were okay but if you are 35 or under you could consider egg sharing so that you have 'free' IVF?x

I have considered it, but can't shake the feeling that someone could be successful with my eggs and be happy with a baby that should be half mine and me still a baron loner.

Sorry if that offends anyone. It's really not my intension, but that is my mentality at the moment. I feel such a failure.

Thank you for your reply. It's awful feeling this alone and desperate and lots of people read your posts but don't reply.

Aww hun I understand completely what you mean by a failure..I feel that too lots of times...though its not true..its not your fault that you haven't had a child yet..it's just life..some people are lucky enough to have a child right away and some people suffer like you and me..maybe we should blame our luck for that but not our selves..
Anyway..I had HSG back in July after a miscarriage in May at only 1 week..before I even start my period lol..the result was nearly the same as yours..I've been told that I have a delay in the distal part of my right tube..they suspected the pregnancy was ectopic therefore the tube needs some time to absorb it and get back to its normal size..
I don't know if that is the cause why I'm having a hard time getting pregnant again..but it's killing me inside knowing that it may take way too long time to see a bfp again..if I will ever see it!!..
just hang in there hun..hopefully you will fall pregnant very soon..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->