Worried about infection after loss and ERPC at 14 weeks PG

Thank you Pip for pointing out everything I've done right. I tend to completely overlook those things when something goes wrong in the midst of it all. I am not feeling as positive today as I started out yesterday but I'm still gonna get things done. I drove OH to the station again today but then had an argument with my son about going swimming (he wanted me to take him again today which I probably would have said yes to if he hadn't pulled his running-off stunt yesterday).

I started the day out right again anyway with my low-GI breakfast. I'm really pleased to say I managed to finish the day quite well yesterday dietarily (all my meals were reasonably low-GI and I only allowed myself 2 small treats all day. Yay!) I'm currently doing laundry (there is A LOT due to the sorting of my clothes I did on Friday) and will be hauling it all down to the laundromat later to tumble dry it all. At the moment all I want to do is climb back in bed. I think I will allow myself that for a little while, maybe while the clothes are drying. Hmmm, yes. Sounds good.

I'm sorry for the mundane reports of my days. I know it doesn't make for exciting reading. It does help me carry on doing the things I should though when I feel accountable to someone. Makes it easier to keep putting one foot in front of the other. Thank you so much for cheering me on. :hugs:

Good afternoon

I'm just back in, cold and wet after a morning cheering on the boys at hockey. I could really do with a sleep myself as I'm so tired. What I'm going to do instead is put away my maternity clothes - you've inspired me to take action.

Do you have a journal on here? We could move our chats over there and then we can all be as mundane as we like!!!

Pip x

That's fantastic Pip. How did it go putting away your maternity clothes?

I think I will start myself a TTC Journal. Thanks for the suggestion. I am still trying to get my head around how all these things work on here. As it will take a little while to write the first post it might be a couple of days before it's up. I'll link here when I've made it.

In the meantime, how are all my lovely buddies doing today? Xoxox

Good morning!

Clothes packed away. I did it whilst having a hormonal outburst at oh and DS so in the end it wasn't as difficult as I expected.

I tried to eat better today. Had porridge for breakfast and was going to have some yoghurt mid morning. Got caught in a meeting and by the time I got back to it, it was warm. Had to have a choccie biscuit instead!

Looking forward to your journal.

Pip x

just read all the thread..
you girls are great..
just come out of hosp after evacuation on friday..
xx

Hello BailyKenz. So sorry about your loss.

I'm part of a loss support group called TTC After Loss 2011 BFP. You can find us under groups on the TTC forum. Feel free to join us over there.

Pip x

Hi BaileyKenz. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Also, apologies for the mad ramblings here. We kind of got off topic, but it helped me so much to hear from my buddies on here I just kept writing under this thread. I am in the process of starting a journal now as this thread is obviously no longer about infection after ERPC. I might get it going tonight if my brain doesn't flake out before I get the first post written.

Pip, I'm so glad you managed to deal with your maternity clothes. Also glad it wasn't too hard to do due to "distractions". Well done on the healthy breakfast! Don't worry too much about the choc biscuit... You always have the chance to improve with the next thing you put in your mouth. I ended a nearly perfect day on my low-GI diet by eating about a dozen biscuits that I brought back from Germany. I wasn't too hard on myself, though, as I was so good the rest of the day. Yay me!

I'm pleased to announce, I have managed to be quite productive for the last 3 days as well as eating right and getting in a little exercise each day as well. I'm quite proud of myself. I couldn't even imagine myself functioning at this level 2 months ago. Also, I've decided I am ready to TTC. My body isn't ready (still have sluggish ovulation, prolly due to poor diet), but mentally I am ready now. I've come a long way in the last couple of weeks, eh? Wow...

Poppy? Suze? Where are you ladies hiding?? I hope all is well. Please please come look for me under my journal when I get it up and running. Watch this space for link!!

xoxoxoxox

Im lurking sweetie :hugs: been so wrap up on this cycle messing up and hormones i didnt want to come in here moaning, but hope your ok lovely x

Poppy! It's so good to hear from you! Glad to know you were lurking but sorry you are having a rough time of it. You can moan all you like with me. I've just set up my TTC journal here:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/549742-allmuddledups-ttc-after-3-losses-journal.html

I decided this weekend that I am finally ready to TTC. I won't be using OPKs (I don't need them as I can feel ovulation coming a mile away now!) or temping just yet but we are going to be giving it our best shot in the bedroom (my favourite part!). I just started the low-GI diet again (I conceived Gerri 5 weeks after starting it last time!). Wish me luck!

I'm going to have to go have a lurk in your posts now! :hugs:

Edit: wonderful photo btw Poppy. Your li'l Korbin is so gorgeous.

Thanks and thats amazing news sweetie im totally made up for you and will gladly follow your journal :hugs:

Lifted my spirits that news :kiss:

Watch out. I'm coming over!!!!!!

Pip x

For anyone who'd like to follow my journey, you can find me at:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-journals/549742-allmuddledups-ttc-after-3-losses-journal.html

Hope to see you there!! Xoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->