Worried about lack of M/s

TeddyBearPug

Reaction score
I am getting worried that I am not having morning sickness. At times I have felt sick to my stomach or just plain yucky but not throwing up. Sometimes I feel nauseated but it doesn't last long. I have had several scans already because of other complications and the DR says the the LO is looking good with a strong heartbeat of 167 already. I cant help but be worried because i'm not throwing up. Anyone else experience this at or around 8 weeks?

Not everyone will get ms. If doc is not worried I would not be. I am 32 wks and have had none my whole pregnancy.
I was of course concerned at first because I was having no ms and had none with my previous loss but my doctor reassured me our lil girl was fine and said women who do not get it should just count themselves as lucky.
Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

Not everyone will get ms. If doc is not worried I would not be. I am 32 wks and have had none my whole pregnancy.
I was of course concerned at first because I was having no ms and had none with my previous loss but my doctor reassured me our lil girl was fine and said women who do not get it should just count themselves as lucky.
Wishing you a H&H 9 months.

I really needed this reassurance! I have felt bad when I do not eat but have not thrown up or anything. I want to have the full pregnancy experience lol. I guess I should count my lucky stars. Good to hear that your baby is doing great~~

pregnant with twins. 29 weeks now. had no real ms. headaches but that was it. now i have horrible heartburn but... that is different.

I also don't have m/s, only had tender breasts which disappeared and I am 9 weeks now. I have felt occasionally like I lost my appetite when faced with certain foods.

However, I read on the internet, that lots of women who get m/s also have mc's so m/s is not really a factor. Also it says, the older you have, the less chance of m/s you will have. Also you can have three babies and have m/s with the one and not with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->